Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

i went to NYC

So i went this weekend with my girl for her bday...i saw friggin lebran james in the louis v store... my girlfriend still says hes JUST a tall black guy theres no big deal lol. bentleys up there are literally like civic up there, i was up there a day and a half a saw a black ferrari, a maserati, two maybacks, and 5 bentleys, and a rolls. Theres so much art and culture up there i never knew. The taxi drivers give u whip lash these mofos are doing 45 in the city and coming within inches ofcars and crap.Her parent took us to Ruth Chris resturant...and OMG ive never had a better steak...sooooo juicy and its from happy cows lol they dropped 500 for dinner then we went to see west side story on broadway which i liked i wont lie. Ive never seen it and enjoyed it alot....and at night times square looks like news years its crazy so many people and im sorry no pics.

So let me say this... if there is a chance to ever go to NYC Do it you will NOT regret it at all its an amazing experience and everyone needs to go there once before they die....im going again i want to...now let me just say this also...DO not drive....if you love your car DO NOT drive threr are 5 tolls on the way up and people are soooo ignorant at driving its scary.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:lol2: outsiders are always terrified of NY drivers.

Scary thing is, that doesn't bother me anymore.

And yes, Manhattan can be quite the experience. Being only 75 miles away from me, I've been there many times, so I'm used to the sights and sounds of the city. I've driven my GA there, you gotta be ballsy and cut everyone off. Taxi drivers are ruthless.

500 cuts on DINNER????? *faints*

Im sorry but looks like I wont be going for steak in NYC any time soon!!! Shit... I bitch and complain at paying 100 bucks for steaks for the wife and I... luckily it's only on special occasions... :lol2:

Given the opportunity and $$$... I would deff be intrested in visiting NYC... pffft, the driving can't be worse than T.J. (U.S.-Mexico border) if it IS... what am I saying.... there's no way in hell it is... BELIEVE ME.... I've driven there!!! :lol2:

Nice! Sounds fun, I want to go one of these days. There is a Ruth Chris in San Diego, VERY expensive but some of the best food ever!

All those cars sound like I'm driving through Beverly Hills and West Hollywood.

• Founders

Sounds like a good time!! I was in Orlando this weekend and experience some dumb people driving...

but Boston > NYC true story. Boston to me is my favorite city to visit because its a quieter and my opinion richer city with heritage and awesomeness!! People say NYC has the best pizza but seriously the best pizza I've ever had was in Quincy Market in Boston plus a lot of other good food!

Sounds like a good time!! I was in Orlando this weekend and experience some dumb people driving...

but Boston > NYC true story. Boston to me is my favorite city to visit because its a quieter and my opinion richer city with heritage and awesomeness!! People say NYC has the best pizza but seriously the best pizza I've ever had was in Quincy Market in Boston plus a lot of other good food!

No way. I road tripped to MA, and Boston back in Feb. Boston's street layout is confusing as all hell. And the people can't drive for shit. Plus, pedestrians will just walk across the crosswalk WHILE THE GODDAMNED LIGHT IS GREEN!!! Fuck that noise. You'll never get lost in Manhattan, it's a giant grid. :rolleyes:

• Founders
' date='May 17 2010, 06:33 PM' post='25229']

No way. I road tripped to MA, and Boston back in Feb. Boston's street layout is confusing as all hell. And the people can't drive for shit. Plus, pedestrians will just walk across the crosswalk WHILE THE GODDAMNED LIGHT IS GREEN!!! Fuck that noise. You'll never get lost in Manhattan, it's a giant grid. :rolleyes:

So easy to navigate boston, your just spoiled with your grid layout <_< Haven't been to Boston in about 3 years guaranteed I can find my way :lol2:

Just got to remember the pedestrian has the right away and us Irish are crazy mofos!

I didn't let a single person by me that day. Blared my horn, and gave 'em the bird. I don't care where I am, when the light is bloody green, DON'T walk out in front of me doing 40MPH.