Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Crimson's Goat Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Founders

NICE!!!!

boooooo auto :)

Wow low mileage for an '04!! I personally am partial to the '06s but the '04s are nice as well. Can't believe someone traded that in for a Toyota...

:welcomeFP: its silver!!!! and your rescuing from a Toyota dealership!!!! :)

726301.jpg

726301.04.jpg

ya and get this, the old owner traded this beauty in for a Rav4.....WTF!!!

yeah i wanted 05/06 with the LS2 but with only 16k miles for that price ya cant beat it. plus it has hood scoop hood and i can mod rear bumper for dual exhaust outs easy.

For a friggen Rav4 WTF??????

must of got the girlfriend pregnant. :)

For a friggen Rav4 WTF??????

must of got the girlfriend pregnant. :woot:

that was me and my gf's guess

sweet! wish it was a stick but you'll be happy with it. with that price you should have a little extra cash for some mods

fer shizzle

Oh god... Autotragic...

Pull the thong out of your ass and remember to put the seat down before you pee.

hahaha

seriously. i cant wait to see it and steal it from you.

Oh god... Autotragic...

Pull the thong out of your ass and remember to put the seat down before you pee.

:woot: Says the guy with the G6

:slap: Says the guy with the G6

HAHA... yea. i know my car is a slushbox of a wind-up clown car.

the difference is i bought my car for the reason of showing clients around. Full 4 doors V6 but the base model.

Crimson had the G6 GTP auto and did all that he can do to the car (tune, intake, motor mounts, exhaust, trans tune, Everything performance that there is)

THEN he searched for a GTO for performance. and i just wish that he would have found a manual.

The G6 was my first AUTO car in 7 years. and i hate every moment of driving that trans. i hope that he does not have the jitters to get a GTO and is setteling for an auto because it is low miles and cheap. take your time and find the car that you WANT not a car that is close.

:woot::cheers::)

ya and get this, the old owner traded this beauty in for a Rav4.....WTF!!!

Whaa? Pansy...

Well, his loss is your gain. Besides the failomatic and lame single exhaust, those are awesome cars. Be awesome and make it into an HSV GTS clone. Oho.

HAHA... yea. i know my car is a slushbox of a wind-up clown car.

the difference is i bought my car for the reason of showing clients around. Full 4 doors V6 but the base model.

Crimson had the G6 GTP auto and did all that he can do to the car (tune, intake, motor mounts, exhaust, trans tune, Everything performance that there is)

THEN he searched for a GTO for performance. and i just wish that he would have found a manual.

The G6 was my first AUTO car in 7 years. and i hate every moment of driving that trans. i hope that he does not have the jitters to get a GTO and is setteling for an auto because it is low miles and cheap. take your time and find the car that you WANT not a car that is close.

:woot::cheers::)

nah auto is convinient for me. it has been a toss up the whole time. if a stick came by i wouldn't mind but auto is nice for many reasons like drivability, ability for others to drive it, remote start etc. Im not just getting this cuz i want one now. its a GREAT deal so its like if i sit around and wait for an 05 manual or 06 manual i will pay a buttload more prolly and idk if ill ever see this low of mileage on a GTO again for less than 20k.

' date='Mar 2 2010, 11:06 PM' post='14244']

Whaa? Pansy...

Well, his loss is your gain. Besides the failomatic and lame single exhaust, those are awesome cars. Be awesome and make it into an HSV GTS clone. Oho.

prolly wont happen but they ARE sexy. As i said ill be converting to dual outlet exhaust. it still is duals currently if im not mistaken but just to one side. but i COULD be wrong. regardless of which i will be converting it shortly

• Founders

nah auto is convinient for me. it has been a toss up the whole time. if a stick came by i wouldn't mind but auto is nice for many reasons like drivability, ability for others to drive it, remote start etc. Im not just getting this cuz i want one now. its a GREAT deal so its like if i sit around and wait for an 05 manual or 06 manual i will pay a buttload more prolly and idk if ill ever see this low of mileage on a GTO again for less than 20k.

prolly wont happen but they ARE sexy. As i said ill be converting to dual outlet exhaust. it still is duals currently if im not mistaken but just to one side. but i COULD be wrong. regardless of which i will be converting it shortly

That's good! At least your happy with the Auto, that's what counts!

I'm pretty sure as well its a dual to one side, didn't Woody used to have the same setup before he got his new exhaust since he has an '05?

No woody has the pipes on both sides cuz his is an 2005. ;)

and yes the 2004 has dual exhaust but on one side. ;)

15868.jpg

• Founders

huh could have sworn but the '04s and '05s have the dual to the side and only the '06s are dual out. What I've been finding in my research for a Goat.

EDIT: scratch that I'm wrong, weird I guess Forza is wrong as well cause they have as a single for an '05

huh could have sworn but the '04s and '05s have the dual to the side and only the '06s are dual out. What I've been finding in my research for a Goat.

EDIT: scratch that I'm wrong, weird I guess Forza is wrong as well cause they have as a single for an '05

if its the latest forza which i have its an 04 goat...

ugh i picked thursday as the day to get it and its only been hours and i am anticipating pickup so bad.

• Founders

damn, I just struck out on all cylinders there, I'm goin to bed ;)

on the plus side that at least widens my search when I get the money for a GTO! ;)

damn, I just struck out on all cylinders there, I'm goin to bed ;)

on the plus side that at least widens my search when I get the money for a GTO! ;)

DO IT!