Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ringo64's Progression - Tinted Tails Update 2/3/10

• Founders

Alright time to see the admin's car B) , so here's my Black 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe. Not many mods because of the whole I'm in college thing but hopefully have some soon!

MODs:

CRAB Short ram Intake

Painted Engine Covers

Blacked out Pontiac Darts

Chrome Lower grills

GT on upper grill

GM performance division badge inside (no pic sorry)

Stock Custom Headrests

25% Tint Front, 15% back, 5% strip on windshield

Upcoming MODs:

GTR Dual Exhaust

MPD Ram Air Hood

Tune

'08 Radio with aux input

Tinted Tails

Different ideas for Headlights

A GTO...

The day I brought her home

brandspakinnew.jpg

Adding the chrome lower grills

dscn0384b.jpg

Painted engine covers (the blue looks brighter than it really is)

dscn0471y.jpg

dscn0470h.jpg

dscn0474.jpg

Custom headrests

headrests.png

Some recent pics

frontshot.jpg

dscn0484g.jpg

dscn0482t.jpg

dscn0486f.jpg

Florida G6 Meet (I'm on the far left)

dscn0455s.jpg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Thanks guys! It was done at this little mom n pops store down here that I can't remember the name of even haha. Good deal though I think it was like $60 or less when it was all said and done.

Thanks guys! It was done at this little mom n pops store down here that I can't remember the name of even haha. Good deal though I think it was like $60 or less when it was all said and done.

That's not bad at all! So how did you get them to sew it on, did you remove the leather from the head rests and back seat?

• Founders

That's not bad at all! So how did you get them to sew it on, did you remove the leather from the head rests and back seat?

They actually did that all, I took the car in asked, how much would this be. Gave me a quote. I took the headrests out and they took the leather off the headrests then the backseat leather. I was originally going to do the backseat headrests but they convinced me to do the middle. I was kinda nervous with them maybe ruining the leather but nope they did a perfect job! I did this back when I first bought the car cause I saw it on the way back from the dealership B)

They actually did that all, I took the car in asked, how much would this be. Gave me a quote. I took the headrests out and they took the leather off the headrests then the backseat leather. I was originally going to do the backseat headrests but they convinced me to do the middle. I was kinda nervous with them maybe ruining the leather but nope they did a perfect job! I did this back when I first bought the car cause I saw it on the way back from the dealership B)

Hmmmm, very nice indeed, might have to see how much they'd charge to my whole seat in leather and customize it... and they did an outstanding job! I like how you have them do the middle section in the back, that looks really good!

• Founders

Very smoove.

Any plans to touch up the engine cover? Like like some of the trim-lines are a little blotchy?

Yea they were done at the end of this summer and just haven't a chance to get back out there with the paint. The paints just been sitting at my parents house since lol.

Yea they were done at the end of this summer and just haven't a chance to get back out there with the paint. The paints just been sitting at my parents house since lol.

You should paint them RED!!! Red and Black FTW!!!

• Founders

pfft... :lol:

:lol: Everybody does red so I figured I'd be original and do blue. I like the blue better and I have other blue update hopefully in the near future if I can find the paint kit!

I like it!

It reminds me of the old Pontiac engine block blue. :lol:

The only thing I would change is to do a three color design like I did on mine. :lol:

edit: ;)

dscn0470h.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Another blast from the past thread (:woot:) but those are really nice headrests, did you do it yourself? If not, how much did it cost you?