Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Intresting weekend

Jakeman17

So my girlfriend worked until 1030 on Friday. After work i picked her up and we were supposed to go bowling with some other friends. They all bailed bc it was to late. So we went back to my house and talked to my dad and his gf. Her mom supposedly called saying she needed to be home but we didnt hear it bc her phone was in her bag in my car. Her mom started calling me she said not to answer she was gonna call her off her phone. so she did and her mom went off on her. I started taking her home and she said she was hungery so we got food and everything. She gave me my Iphone I gave her back to me so her mom wouldnt take it. We talking in Burger Kings parking lot for a few mins then i dropped her off. I went home and was doing my own stuff knowing I would give the phone back in the morning at her work. it was 1:30 AM I was on here talking to some and got a call from her other phone she had saying come get me I got kicked out. SO i talked to her to make sure she was ok. I went to my dad and his gfs room and told them i was gonna take their truck bc Ashley was kicked out. Jen my dads gf said ok. I took off trying to get a hold of Raven Ashleys friend and nothing. So I was just driving there not recklessly or anything just out of it and I see this car comming up close on me. So i turn onto her street and all of a sudden I see the cherrys behind me 3 houses away from hers. So the oficer comes up and ask if I knew why I was being pulled over. I told him i was not sure. He said I was doing 50 in a 40. I said sorry. He asked where I was headed. I told him I was going to my gf's house which was 3 houses up bc she was kciked out. He asked if everything was ok and stuff I said it was jsut a misunderstanding. He asked for my insurence car and Drivers license. I go to grab my license and its not there bc i leave it in my car. So i handed him the insurence card and told him I was in my dads truck bc i was picking up all my gf's stuff and I forgot my license in my car at my house. He asked me for my DL number so i gave it to him and he said he would be right back. While he was in his car i was texting my gf that i got pulled over. So another cop shows up and the officer come to my window and said here is a warrning please slow down I said sorry and everything. Then he said the since I had told him what happened he needed to check to make sure everything was ok at the house. He asked if he should watch and make sure it goes smooth or if he should go up to the house. I told him it would be alot better for him to just watch and if there was a problem to step in then he said ok. I pulled up to my gf's house with both cops behind me. He asked to see my gf's DL she handed it to him and he asked what happened. SHe said it was a misunderstanding and everything. He looked at her DL and was like your 18? she said yes. He said well in that case you can do whatever the f**k you want. We said thank oyu and everything finish grabbing her stuff in the drive way and headed back to my house. So she talked to my dad the next morning and they came upon that she can stay at my house as long as she need bc my sister basically lives at my moms(he asked my sister before hand but my sister loves her). So she now lives with me.

Sunday night she wanted to get her belly button peirced. I said ok ill drive bc her friend knew someone. SO we get there and its all good she got it done. I stopped to get gas pull out of gas station light turns green and the cherrys light up again. Officer comes to my window and asks if I know why he was pulling me over I said no. He said no front LP and tinted windows. I gave him my DL and insurence card. He comes back and gave a FIX IT TICKET for the LP and said have a good night. I start driving again realizing how lucky I got again. We got back to her friends house at like 11PM(I have school the next morning at 5AM) and we started talking about everything with her x and everything with her mom. all of a sudden her friend is like OMG. WE were like what. She said its 1AM you guys gotta get home so Jake can sleep some. So we went to my house and the was the end of the weekend.

Yes this is a random post but it was

1. A very weird weekend

2. I got lucky 2 times(no tickets)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

CLIFFNOTES TIME!

Him and his gf stayed out too late, gf's mom got pissed off, called his gf, gf's phone in car. Gf gets message, goes home, gets in argument, gets kicked out. Jake takes dads truck pick up gf and stuff, cop pulls him for 50 in a 40. Jake gets lucky, cop follows to make sure all is good, jake takes gf home with him. gf lives with jake now. takes gf to get belly button pierced next day, gets pulled for no front plate, gets fix it ticket. they go to friends house, stay there till 1am. jake gets < 4 hours sleep.

There. I took one for the team. :dancingpontiac:

CLIFFNOTES TIME!

Him and his gf stayed out too late, gf's mom got pissed off, called his gf, gf's phone in car. Gf gets message, goes home, gets in argument, gets kicked out. Jake takes dads truck pick up gf and stuff, cop pulls him for 50 in a 40. Jake gets lucky, cop follows to make sure all is good, jake takes gf home with him. gf lives with jake now. takes gf to get belly button pierced next day, gets pulled for no front plate, gets fix it ticket. they go to friends house, stay there till 1am. jake gets < 4 hours sleep.

There. I took one for the team. :lol2:

:lol2: Thanks!!!! :rofl: