Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Jordan5150's progression

Well I took the six out yesterday and washed her up. Figured I would take pix and start a progression.

Mods:

Injen heat wrapped fender intake

GTR cat back

6000k lows

I simple Ipod adapter

Debadge

Duralast gold ceramic pads

Mobile 1 synthetic

Racingline MMIs sitting in the trunk :lol2:

IMG_0368.jpg?t=1268873023

IMG_0365.jpg?t=1268873108

IMG_0364.jpg?t=1268873172

IMG_0363.jpg?t=1268873212

IMG_0362.jpg?t=1268873242

IMG_0359.jpg?t=1268873281

IMG_0358.jpg?t=1268873310

IMG_0356.jpg?t=1268873347

IMG_0351.jpg?t=1268873424

IMG_0340.jpg?t=1268873488

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a tune eventually, HIDs for all lights, and atleast a sub. I will be buying some paint soon. The clear is coming off of the interior pices so I am gonna color match them, then I with either color match or do black grill rings, color matched head lights and eye lids during the summer. But for now I am puttign my money toward a beater to keep the miles off the 6

Thanks, I'm not a huge picture or camera buff but I would love an SLR. Any possibly siggy worthy???

yup stay tuned..........................

^_^

I would like a tune eventually, HIDs for all lights, and atleast a sub. I will be buying some paint soon. The clear is coming off of the interior pices so I am gonna color match them, then I with either color match or do black grill rings, color matched head lights and eye lids during the summer. But for now I am puttign my money toward a beater to keep the miles off the 6

I would love to lower it but with how raods are in Toledo I would ruin my under body so I am going to wait until my shocks are poopy and pay the 900 bones for the 9-3 megan coil overs that way I can adjust it up for city driving.

I think that pic is the one I set as my background ^_^

Car is looking very good and HID's are the way to go. I would highly suggest 8k hid's, to me they are the best way to go. Keep up the good work!

I will probably do 8000k in the fogs, and maybe test them in the lows since they are the same size. If I like them in the lows then the fogs will be 6000k. But I like the white light. Plus the inside of the ligt still looks blueish.

• 7 months later...

Time to FINALLY update since I want to try for the calender. Took some pics. I'm not the best by w/e. I now have INSTALLED MMI's, Pulse 17" rims bc my stocks were horribly bent and I couldnt afford 18s and tires/ Got the rims for 410 out the door and they look very close to GTP rims painted like Bamms. I had a sub in there but had troubles and still need to work them out.

I also had flyeyes, thought they were ok, started to peel over summer, sprayed with non-vht tint, didnt do a good job and wanted darker, and finally landed on about 2.5 coats of vht, and a good couple coats of clear. It made the tails look great.

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

Let me know what you think

And yes the glare is kinda crappy. Jedi or Ghost, do you thik you could clean one or two of your faves up for me pretty please?

same color as mine! :lol2:

looks very nice! drop it on eibachs, mpd hood, and recessed black grilles would look sooo clean!

Jedi do you think any could be cleaned up a bit for calender/siggy. Mine is way out of date and I don't own photoshop or any editing skills to make them pretty.