Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Google+

Featured Replies

  • Founders

Well I have Google + so if you want an invite just PM me your email or post it here :lol:

First there was MyCrappySpace then CrackHeadFaceBook killed it then Titter which sounds like your playing with yourself. lol and now There is Google+. Please tell whats all the hipe of the next newest thing......!?!?!..............................................

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I already have it... lol I've been on for about 2 weeks now. :)

I had it before it was invented... I'm so cool.

https://profiles.google.com/QuanticChaos1000/posts

  • Author
  • Founders

First there was MyCrappySpace then CrackHeadFaceBook killed it then Titter which sounds like your playing with yourself. lol and now There is Google+. Please tell whats all the hipe of the next newest thing......!?!?!..............................................

Yeah I'm not really impressed with Google+, I don't really use it but figured if someone wanted to try might as well give them a chance. Google+ seems exactly like Facebook Lite with Google Search

I can honestly say I have not even looked at it... but I guess with my google account I already had it?

I dunno, crackbook is enough annoyance for me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.