Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FS: 1st gen itouch (8gb), dock,

For sale is my 1st gen Itouch (8gb) and xbox games.

1st Generation Itouch (8GB)

I bought this Itouch from ebay and it was in great condition (but had the typical scratches on the back silver plate. Besides that it works perfectly and I have since updated it to the latest software. Also, in the time it was in my possession, it stayed in the red rubber case i got for it. Itouch is fully functional and ready to be used!!!

100$ shipped for just the ipod and the case. but I also have a Memorex Dock for it (remote not pictured). the dock charges and plays the ipod (pretty damn loud i might add) but its not BOSE.

125$ for the dock and the ipod.+ shipping

DSCF0839_1024x768.jpg

DSCF0840_1024x768.jpg

DSCF0842_1024x768.jpg

DSCF0843_1024x768.jpg

DSCF0844_1024x768.jpg

Also for sale is a copy of PGR4 I played it for a while and enjoyed it but i hardly play it anymore.

10 bucks shipped

DSCF0845_1024x768.jpg

DSCF0846_1024x768.jpg

Also for sale is The Orange Box. I presently cant find the case with the book but it IS around. If you buy it I will find it and ship it with the game (it is presently kept in a disc organizer thing so its scratch free)

15 bucks shipped

DSCF0847_1024x768.jpg

DSCF0849_1024x768.jpg

pm me for paypal info!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

OMG OMG OMG OMG :lol2:

I want the iTouch!!!

Hang on though... I may need to check to see if I can afford it right now. I'll get back to you. :D

PM me whenever you decide!

PS the orange box has been sold.

• Founders

Would think about the dock if I wasn't switching to Zune after my iPod bites the dust here (which knowing apple it won't be long) :D

Free bump though, good prices

Would think about the dock if I wasn't switching to Zune after my iPod bites the dust here (which knowing apple it won't be long) :lol2:

Free bump though, good prices

thank you! im selling this because I already have a zune i just use this as a little mini online device.

Give me $100 and I'll take it off your hands :lol2:

hahhaa NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

seriously though. how hasn't an itouch for 100 dollars sold. MAKE ME AN OFFER