Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

blue lancer?

yes, blue Lancer. problem? :D

' date='Jan 17 2011, 09:28 AM' post='46676']

Evo? Hrmmm?

the Evo rims, 18" BBS, i think.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

their not yours? :D

see, youre not even sure if they arent mine. so that means that you do think they are mine. :D

see, youre not even sure if they arent mine. so that means that you do think they are mine. :D

Damn... I thought you was broke? My price for the goods will have to go up since it's obvious you can afford another car! :D

:D this is going in another direction. theres no opinions.

Damn... I thought you was broke? My price for the goods will have to go up since it's obvious you can afford another car! :D

no.

BACON! :D anyways, im riding on stocks. :D and if anyone has opinions for some nice black 18" rims for a blue Lancer, let me know..

...and if anyone has opinions for some nice black 18" rims for a blue Lancer, let me know..

:lol2: no responses. and i took a few pics of the Evo. i liked the projector head lights, the 18s, and the brakes.

:bump: Ringo, why did you have to tell them? :P i wish i had. :( and no killiger, sadly i dont have an Evo. :( and im not trading anything Chaos. jus simply looking for opinions on some nice black 18s. but liked the 18s from the Evo.

an Evo is expensive. if i had the money i would have got one instead of a G6. check the Ghosts new ride? thread. and ill post pics later of possible mods and the Evo.

DAMMIT GHOST. Why are you toying with everyone!

um cuz its fun. same reason you had when you were undecisive about a GTO or G8. :( and everyone here is all about the "PICS or it never happend". and well i gots me some pics. :bump:

New emoticons

new & improved ;) Now a bigger Picard facepalms on your fail!

:rofl::lol2::rofl: :dito: :P:rofl::P