Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

I don't know, it depends on if I'm in a hurry or not.

oh.

lol isn't he always?

i thought the cat always was. :)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
' date='Jan 6 2011, 10:23 AM' post='45687']

The GA just rolled 134,000 even right in front of the house, I'll get a pic later.

:P That's awesome that it happened right in front of the house though. I always like those easy shots :lol2:

:P That's awesome that it happened right in front of the house though. I always like those easy shots :lol2:

I still can't believe I've put 73,000 miles on the GA in a little over 3 years of ownership. :lol2:

• Founders
' date='Jan 6 2011, 12:23 PM' post='45727']

I still can't believe I've put 73,000 miles on the GA in a little over 3 years of ownership. :P

I still can't believe its not butter :lol2:

I've only put close to 40k miles in close to 5 years on the 6. I'm not surprised at all with how little driving I did for the first 3 years of college.

I still can't believe its not butter :P

I've only put close to 40k miles in close to 5 years on the 6. I'm not surprised at all with how little driving I did for the first 3 years of college.

Ha, this summer alone...let's see...

PA twice

MA once

Upstate NY

New Jersey

ALL OVER LONG ISLAND

Not to mention, I have many spontanious moments of driving to random places on LI.

• Founders
' date='Jan 6 2011, 12:41 PM' post='45739']

Ha, this summer alone...let's see...

PA twice

MA once

Upstate NY

New Jersey

ALL OVER LONG ISLAND

Not to mention, I have many spontanious moments of driving to random places on LI.

Wow!

Yeah, whats sad is the last 5,000 miles were put on in the last 5 months cause of school and work :lol2: If I was still in Tampa, I'd probably be around 35k miles :P

Wow!

Yeah, whats sad is the last 5,000 miles were put on in the last 5 months cause of school and work :lol2: If I was still in Tampa, I'd probably be around 35k miles :P

Ha, I love to drive...maybe too much. I'm so hardcore, I don't use cruise control. EVAR

• Founders
' date='Jan 6 2011, 12:48 PM' post='45745']

Ha, I love to drive...maybe too much. I'm so hardcore, I don't use cruise control. EVAR

:P Yeah so do I, probably 30k miles on my car are highway and the rest city lol. Been all over the state of Florida and Georgia. The G6 has yet to see out of those 2 though.

I don't like the cruise control, I'll use it maybe on long trips thats it

cruise control? ah you lazy drivers.

Yes, but I'm the guy that absent mindedly will do 30 over the limit and get pulled over by the cop that has been following him for a mile. However I am still ticket free.

mmmkay. anyways, i finally washed my car yesterday. its been a while. and as i was drying my car, someone driving by and some dude sitting passanger side...completely stares. :blink: then does a double take at the end to catch a glance at what i hope was the car and not me.

Yes, but I'm the guy that absent mindedly will do 30 over the limit and get pulled over by the cop that has been following him for a mile. However I am still ticket free.

This is my problem, too. I also have bad knees that cramp up (PAIN SO MUCH PAIN) when they're bent for too long (even just sitting at breakfast!) so I have to put it on cruise to stretch them out. Aside from cruise and a/c, my car doesn't have any options though, not even ABS! Win.

mmmkay. anyways, i finally washed my car yesterday. its been a while. and as i was drying my car, someone driving by and some dude sitting passanger side...completely stares. :cheers: then does a double take at the end to catch a glance at what i hope was the car and not me.

Creepy either way. Verrrrrrry creepy. :lol2:

mmmkay. anyways, i finally washed my car yesterday. its been a while. and as i was drying my car, someone driving by and some dude sitting passanger side...completely stares. :cheers: then does a double take at the end to catch a glance at what i hope was the car and not me.

Your G6 is gonna get jacked.

Creepy either way. Verrrrrrry creepy. :lol2:

(in G-Lo's voice) "i know huh." :cheers: so i jus stared back.

i would like to see him try.

11 days passed and my car is still here. :)

anyways, what 18" rims look good on a blue Lancer? need opinions. i saw the 18s on the Evo yesterday and i was like "damn, those look awesome." but in black would be better.