Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

tamilrmx's 2001 Grand Am Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim - thanks bud

Chaos - i will dw loll, its rare to find power dual post mirrors up here, i think my only bet is to get it from certifit in cleveland when im down in ohio

Sadie - haha ofcourse, but sometimes i feel bad about that car..i shoulda bought it back from the insurance and brought it back alive :lol: moddin this car makes me feel much better

• 2 months later...

its been a while since ive been on here but heres what ive done in the past few days off of work ! :dancingpontiac:

ready, set, go

picked up a new bumper to be paintmatched since mine is hanging off the middle

08152011400.jpg

found a guy on kijiji with 404,000km on his GA and he had trouble selling it so i asked him if he'd part it out (more like swap hoods and trunks), so he agreed and we exchanged hoods and trunk lids...so my gain here was a scratch-free trunk lid with an sc/t spoiler and a factory sc/t hood...my old trunk had tons of micro scratches...so i paid $480 on top and i think it was a wise move i made, my car looks 100% more complete ! :bacon:

08202011402.jpg

08202011403.jpg

08202011406.jpg

08202011404.jpg

dont worry guys, ive also put brand new dual post mirrors that i bought off rockauto, and ive also debadged that trunk lid too haha

enjoy! if anyone has any new ideas for my car, please feel free to spit em out ;)

not cool i was looking at buying that parts car.

lmao o welll, first come first serve :)

it was quite a drive

the other pics were low quality and taken on my cellphone...heres better pix :lol:

cimg5562.jpg

cimg5569j.jpg

cimg5574z.jpg

cimg5565.jpg

canuck springs with monroe struts and a magnaflow 12266 muffler is all thats left to do :lol:

• Founders

Something about the tailights don't agree with the rest of the car IMO but the rest looks brilliant!

(Forget if i've said that about the tails or not)

I have to agree with Jim on this one, I love everything about your car but the taillights. They seem a little too flashy for what you've done with the rest of your car. To each their own however!

I have to agree with Jim on this one, I love everything about your car but the taillights. They seem a little too flashy for what you've done with the rest of your car. To each their own however!

LOLLL those are the tyc tails and they're rare...most ppl on GAOC have tyc's or the led tails...ill probably give the black led tails a try and see how they look...theres a few ppl on cardomain who has done tyc's on silver GA's and they look great, maybe coz there was too much sunlight in the pic above

anywho...i added an sc/t badge on the trunk lid and got a black overlay for the pontiac logo :lol:

cimg5584r.jpg

cimg5598d.jpg

• Founders

I dunno, they look alright it's just they don't go with the GA too well. They look like they belong on a Japanese import POS IMO. Then again I'm not a big fan of those busy looking high-tech tail lights. I am a fan of tinted tails or stock tails or upgrade stock tails with LEDs.

If you like them that's all that matters though :lol:

' date='Sep 3 2011, 02:05 PM' post='59033']

The first link are the tails I have. Normally, they look teh eww. I bought them to tint for the 50/50 look, like I showed earlier.

Only buy if you 50/50 tint, or no bueno.

yea ill do that in the fall..skool starts nex week :rolleyes: ugh