Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Looking for a 66 67 LaMans factory 4sp

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hint..... it's inside the car!   :rofl:   What do you need?  Shifter?  Console?  Trans?  Pedals?  Beautiful car, Auto to Manual conversion?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK, I can see I didn't do a good job of stating what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a 1966 or 67  pontiac lemans "WITH"  the factory 4-SPEED and console. I prefer the 66 if I can find it. Thanks JUSTA6 for pointing out my screw-up 👍😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Brent said:

OK, I can see I didn't do a good job of stating what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a 1966 or 67  pontiac lemans "WITH"  the factory 4-SPEED and console. I prefer the 66 if I can find it. Thanks JUSTA6 for pointing out my screw-up 👍😁

Justa playin with ya.  What state are you in?  If I find something in Mich, would that be something your interested in? Or do you need something closer to home? 

• Like 2

I'm in Washington State, for the right car I would make the trip but it would have to be pretty special. If you happen to run across anything or hear of anything through the grapevine let me know, I would appreciate it 👍😁, but by all means don't go out of your way. Thanks JUSTA6 

• Like 2

Brent, check the coverage of the Local Pontiac Widetrackers Show and the amazing deal on a GTO that was there.

https://foreverpontiac.com/forums/topic/19241-widetrackers-dustoff/#comment-144888

Of course you have checked your local Craigslist and surrounding states.  Same with Facebook marketplace.  Hope you find your car bro.

• Like 2

Yes  I'm checking local and Craigslist, i found a nice 67 on Craigslist....the very next day I saw it parked in front of a business not far from where I live... The very same car, soon as I got home I went on Craigslist to call about the car and the add was taken down. I missed, that was the new owner, I found out from a local NW PONTIAC Sight. It's out there, I'll find it 👍😁.... With a little help from my friends 😲, I should Wright a song  🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2