Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Montauk Cruise! 11/14/2010

[ChaosweaveR]

The way things are where I live right now, a trip to Wisconsin sounds like a dream. You've read my car club fiasco. :P

GAAAAHHHHHHHH. Why are people dramatic, whiny bitches?!

Needs moar cake, less drama.

Who wants cake?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAKE! Everybody loves cake! Mmmmmcake.

And I don't know why people are whiny bitches, but I do know that people who are whiny bitches are not worth your time!

Nope. It's funny too, all the people with sandy vag syndrome...they're 19-20 years old. Anything and everything riles them up, they NEED to have the last say, and HAVE to have things their way. Great mindset for a club, eh? And they wonder why it's falling apart.

OMGLOLTHEYDONTGETIT

I left one last comment on the Unknown Motorsports FB page:

inb4shithitsthefandclubfails

Yes, I AM A SARCASTIC SMARTASS!

Some day in the very distant future they will realize that they are dumbfools and will stop being whiny bitches and stop doing silly things with their cars/lives and be generally better at life.

Maybe. Or they will live their lives bitching and complaining and end up with nothing! Ultimately, you saying KTHXBAI is the best option... because they will likely not change their ways until their about 50, if ever.

Good luck with the de-bitchifying in your life. SAY NO TO DRAMA.

I've always said no to drama.

Hell, I have a saying: Less drama, moar cake. Whenever my friends are dealing with issues, I'll always bring up, "Eat moar cake," :P

Sadly, this is Long Island I'm dealing with, where everybody is so stubborn...gah. LI sucks.

Move to WI! There are of course your select morons and shallow bitchy folk, but generally speaking, people are much more down to earth in these parts. As much as I hate winter, I'm sticking around after I graduate 'cause I like these people so much, lol.

And to think I used to live in California... sunshine... driving Xena all year long... ahhhh....... er, oh yeah. Wisconsin. I like it here. :P

It's okay, people here have accents too. Just, not like yours, lawl. It's all WisCANsin around these parts. I for some reason don't really have an accent, but I'm okay with that. At least, I don't think I do. I say Wisconsin, at least. I just imitate other accents instead of having one myself, maybe??

And blunt and sarcastic is a-okay! I think sometimes people need a little sarcasm in their lives. Not everything is so serious! (I do live in a college town though, so the laid-back-ness is surely greater here than in other towns.)

Yesh. Serious Business.

People pick up my sarcasm in person right away, on the intartoobz, not always. :lol2: Mainly, a particular group of Canadidididididiadians running a Grand Am website. :P

But THAT'S A WHOLE 'NOTHER STORY RIGHT MEOW.

Lawl, right meow. As my cat is rubbing her nose on my hand while I am typing STOP THAT YOU ARE MAKING ME MESS UP.

Again with the peoplebeingtooserious business! SARCASM IS TEH GUD STUFFS, USE EET. Also ridiculous internet language, both online and in person, is good to use. Disclaimer: it may in fact cause others to find you insane. Reassure them that IT IS TEH NORMALZ.

Aaaaaand tiredness begins to take overrrrrr.

I say be-arbys a lot IRL, as in, brbs. I stole that one from my roommate cause it made me lol so much. Also have been prone to saying omg, lol, wtf IRL... but as sounded-out words, not the abbreviations :P tehwoops. Internetz taking over teh brainz.

I either do that or I speak and talk very properly. Sometimes I think that I am in fact two people trapped in one little body. Then again, I think a lot of people feel that way, so maybe I'm not crazy... or maybe I am. No, I know I am. ANDIAMHAPPYABOUTITKTHX.

I also say "srsly," like, sur-us-ly. People just don't understand! (But maybe it's best they don't... my mind is a crazy place!)

You think a lot like me, lady. :woot:

Awesome pics, looks like you guys had great weather for this get together!

Good times, yes...but alas, this was my last good time with Unknown before the whole fiasco. Let's just say I tried to help the club, and a shitstorm broke out. So much drama, I quit.

' date='Nov 21 2010, 03:31 PM' post='41491']

You think a lot like me, lady. :lol2:

Good times, yes...but alas, this was my last good time with Unknown before the whole fiasco. Let's just say I tried to help the club, and a shitstorm broke out. So much drama, I quit.

Sorry bout your luck, sometimes that's just how things play out :slap: