Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FS: 2x TomTom One 140*S

Heres the scoop. I have two of these tom tom's for sale brand spankin new, both of them. Here's what happened. I ordered one for when i moved down here for school for my GF. I paid via paypal and it took too long so i ended up buying one from walmart (bigger one anyways) so when they finally shipped it, they set it on the roof of my dads car and it then rained. (it was factory packaged inside an abnormally large box) I assumed it was wrecked and was pissed. Made a claim and they say its for replacement only. They dont ask for the other one back! So i tear open the outside box and the inside tom tom box...FLAWLESS! i open IT and test it and its absolutely perfect. as you can see from the pics the one that got rained on is just as perfect as the one they shipped to replace.

Cliffs:I have 2 tom toms one un-rained on, one is, the one that did was packaged in a big ass box and was completely unharmed. i dont need either of them as they both took so long to come that i bought one in a store

I paid 90 and some change for it so I will let them go for 75 a piece plus shipping.

PICTARS!

DSCF0561_1280x960.jpg

DSCF0562_1280x960.jpg

DSCF0563_1280x960.jpg

DSCF0564_1280x960.jpg

SIDENOTE The one that is opened is the one that got rained on (you can see how its perfect) and its only open because i felt that i should test it. The other one as you can see is still sealed!

PM me if interested

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!