Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Video: Motor Trend pits ZR1 against 911 Turbo with surprising results

Jedi3

Video: Motor Trend pits ZR1 against 911 Turbo with surprising results

mt-zr1-911-turbo-screengrab.jpg

One is an American-bred land rocket and the other a Teutonic track terror. They are the 2011 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo, and Motor Trend has pitted them head-to-head.

Former Autoblog scribe and known flip-flop aficionado Jonny Lieberman provides the voice work and the words for the buff book's latest supercar comparo, with Herr Lieberman calling the 911 Turbo "the fastest manual transmission car we've ever tested." Acceleration is one thing, but what about sex appeal? According to Jonny, "... both cars were alternately parked in front of my house for two weeks, but I discovered pink lipstick marks only on the Corvette's windshield. That's right, someone kissed the ZR1."

We have video of both cars running side-by-side for 1,320 feet and the winner is not much of a surprise. The overall winner of the comparison? Well, that's another story, and the results may surprise you. Hop the jump to see the clip of these two going head-to-head

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qam_UvSKuM&feature=player_embedded

source: autoblog.com & Motor Trend.com

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/09/20/video-m...-surprising-re/

Bwhahahahahah! :lol2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This dissappoints me... thanks Joe!

your a Porsche lover? :lol2::rofl::rofl: over the king of the vetts???? :rofl::rofl::blink:

the porsha won the first thing, the vette won the track run and they split some of the stats. At the end the porsha broke down and could not continue!!!! so the vette won by defalt!!!! thats funny to me!!!!

the porsha won the first thing, the vette won the track run and they split some of the stats. At the end the porsha broke down and could not continue!!!! so the vette won by defalt!!!! thats funny to me!!!!

OH I SEE.... I would have caught that had the audio been on I guess... I just went with what I saw, so I was sad that I saw the Porshe beat the Vette...

OH I SEE.... I would have caught that had the audio been on I guess... I just went with what I saw, so I was sad that I saw the Porshe beat the Vette...

i didnt even catch that WITH the audio on

Yea I did and if I recall right.......It was all about how great the porsha it. Wil very little talk about the ZR1 and No mention about the porsha blowing its turbos and having to drop out. :lol2: