Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sept 19th UNO's Cruise In! Waltham MA!

Specter GXP

We had a huge turnout the first show we did. Over 50 cars showed up! Not bad for a month of planning. Lets bring in more!

I know some of you said you were interested..well now here is your chance..

The flier should speak for itself..

Again were going to do some video for the show and if you want to talk about your club or your car please do!

UPDATE: If you go in for food. Mention your there with the show. You get a $5.00 off coupon!

Here is the group on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NeXus-New-En...145016932191875

Here is the flier:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

All depends on if thats my sunday off but I would love to go.

• 5 weeks later...

Its this Sunday! 11-3. Weather looks great! Hope some of you can make it out!

Were going to have a donation bucket to continue what we started last week at the bikini car wash. Its not mandatory but every penny helps.

Pics of that and this Sunday will be on our Facebook.

Hope to see you there!

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.