Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Just testing the waters out. I have another Pontiac to get home, and need to clear out some space, and recoup some of the $$$ I have spent. 400 - TH400 with 3.08 rear. Runs, shifts, stops great. 1 finger steering. Rebuilt the carb (twice actually), rebuilt the distributor from top to bottom (pickup coil, coil, module, MSD advance, cap, rotor, wires) new fuel pump and lines. Cleaned out the fuel tank and installed new inline filter. Found the correct breather to valve cover connection, new oil and ZDDP, upper rad hose, heater hoses, and vac lines. Received the car with the wrong sunroof in it, so I had another '76 roof skin stitched over it and sealed until the original factory unit could be installed. Found all the interior panels and re dyed them including the trim pieces. Rear panels are in, along with the upper back seat. Installed new drivers door striker and adjusted it. I have 2 consoles and a floor shifter (correct to SJ) and much more that goes with the car. More pictures on my profile. Thanks.

DSCF1271.JPG

DSCF1267.JPG

DSCF1273.JPG

DSCF1286.JPG

DSCF1383.JPG

DSCF1408.JPG

DSCF1275.JPG

DSCF1410.JPG

DSCF1411.JPG

DSCF1412.JPG

DSCF1413.JPG

Edited by steveeoaktree