Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

street racing gone bad!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is gonna be my last post here. Ive read every post and to the OP dont think I hate you. I dont really know you. so I dont hate you. but...

you made a stupid choise to race and you got what you deserverd. but now you think its cool to drive on a suspended licance. Thats retarded. get over yourself and let someone drive you around before you get locked up and butt raped by a guy named bubba.

and you have a kid. Stop thinking that you can put yourself at risk. you want your child to grow up with out a father figure then your an ass. sorry but thats the truth. you child will need a father figure. you have that responsability to that child. it was your chose to have sex and have a child and now you have to take care of the child. its life.

I really hope you take our advice, Zach. I know you got the ban hammer over on GAOC, along with quite a few others including myself, but we aren't alienating you, just giving you advice, and suggustions.

Hope you don't leave for good, bud. :agreed:

' date='Mar 13 2010, 09:24 PM' post='17035']

Hope you don't leave for good, bud. :(

:lol2: and locked bacause I think we have gotten our point across and everything that has been needed to be said has been said at this point.

00grandam15 PM Ringo, Ghost or myself if you want this back open.

:agreed: