Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

street racing gone bad!

so let me ask you this.

is the higher insurance premium worth

along with the fine they will make you pay when the time comes up for you to go get your license reinstated.

i hope you work close to where you live otherwise that will be interesting getting to work everyday, and i feel sorry for the person who has to drive your ass around for the next 6 months.

in the end let me ask you was it worth it.

no one is going to be driving my ass around but myself eff the cops out here

drive home from impound lot

Photo0083.jpg

Photo0084.jpg

Photo0085.jpg

Photo0086.jpg

ugh long day already

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this correct your driving with a Suspended Drivers License?

You got so lucky. you are also taking this so litely...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnmjVKlCHB0

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe-rq-Zvnu4

Wise up and grow up. no one thinks it is cool and you are trying to glamourize what you did.

• Founders

Honestly I should leave this open to knock some sense into you but I'm gonna close it for the benefit of the forum.

Your lucky you got only what you got. I hate to see a Pontiac get taken away from its owner but honestly you don't deserve it if your doing stupid stuff like this. Don't waste your future with street racing, its a waste of time and overall all money.

You should have been arrested, jailed and gotten your car taken away. Please DO NOT EVER post yourself driving if your driving on a suspended license here. It is ILLEGAL and we don't want to know because we'll just think less of you for doing so.

Joe is 100% right with what he said, another thing is this IS a part of your record now and good luck getting a job period. It will come up on background checks as a risk and your insurance will likely drop you or make you pay ridiculously high rates. Once you get your license back please think before you step on the accelerator! Racing on the streets and even if they're empty hopefully now is proven to you to be hazardous!

well as i can tell i em hated by many here so i will bounce on out of the forever Pontiac site thanks for all the help guys this is truly cool site i will spread the word to all of my Pontiac buddy's thanks for letting me join

i didnt think my last post would cause a big problem, and my car did get beat up in the impound lot last night

last pic

Photo0087.jpg

Oy Zach. We don't "hate" you.

You made a really stupid decision, and you paid the consiquences. You just need to think more than five minutes ahead of you with decisions like that. Then posting pics of you illegally driving on the road? Come on, Zach. I don't wish for you to leave, just be more wise with what you do behind the wheel. Street racing is stupid. And now you see why.

' date='Mar 13 2010, 04:28 PM' post='16960']

Oy Zach. We don't "hate" you.

You made a really stupid decision, and you paid the consiquences. You just need to think more than five minutes ahead of you with decisions like that. Then posting pics of you illegally driving on the road? Come on, Zach. I don't wish for you to leave, just be more wise with what you do behind the wheel. Street racing is stupid. And now you see why.

:dancingpontiac:

It's not hate.

I cannot speak for others but as for myself the topic is non-negotiable topic. I have lost friends because of street racing and drunk driving. Bragging about it does set up defences about it in people because:

1. Your 17 according to your profile and you have 60 years plus to go so do not waste it on something that is in your control.

2. It is not always the people in the car that get hurt it is the others that are bystanding that are the ones affected and their families.

Also the non-chalant attitude that was portraid towards the whole issue. You have a long way to go and so do I and doing something that irresponsible could lead to consequences that you do not want in the future.

My dad gave me some advise when I was a kid

"Get your head out of the dark place and think before it costs more than you are willing to pay"

Crap like that could cost you your life and are you willing to pay for that? or others lives?

Wait.

Someone was street racing a grand am??

bhagahaha, thats bout the funniest thing i've heard all week.

Oh, and i'm not going to judge you at all, but don't you have a small child?

Wait.

Someone was street racing a grand am??

bhagahaha, thats bout the funniest thing i've heard all week.

Oh, and i'm not going to judge you at all, but don't you have a small child?

what you guys dont get is i have nothing what the hell em i going to lose if i wrecked last night my car thats it

what you guys dont get is i have nothing what the hell em i going to lose if i wrecked last night my car thats it

Damnit man, quit thinking like that. You're very young, you have a whole lot to live for.

I'm serious when I say this, bro: Get some help. If you think that, you really need help to better yourself.

No you do have more.

Just wrecking your car is one thing but what about your family if something happens to you. Who takes care of you if you get hurt? Who digs the hole when you are dead?

If you hurt or kill someone else? You are going to have to live with it every day of your life. Like it or not at that point your are a murderer and no better than a guy walking into a 711 with a gun and kills the clerk.

At 17 there is to much ahead of you to set yourself up for failure.

DAMN IT you are not stupid. Just use the tool between your ears before you act.

No you do have more.

Just wrecking your car is one thing but what about your family if something happens to you. Who takes care of you if you get hurt? Who digs the hole when you are dead?

If you hurt or kill someone else? You are going to have to live with it every day of your life. Like it or not at that point your are a murderer and no better than a guy walking into a 711 with a gun and kills the clerk.

At 17 there is to much ahead of you to set yourself up for failure.

DAMN IT you are not stupid. Just use the tool between your ears before you act.

i dont no how you guys expect me to feel right now

You made a very bad choice now you are going to have to deal with it.

Do not compound the problem by adding to it. ie driving while suspended, doing it again.

From what I have observed you are 17 year old man. Right now you have two brains telling you what to do. I think you should use the one on your shoulders before you make anymore bad decisions. You are not a stupid kid just slow down a little.

Right now be greatful right now that the only thing that happened was a loss of driving for a bit and a fine. It may take time but it will heal.

You have a child right? Then just remember it is all for that child.

Or WWJD (what would Jedi3 do)

Just a little joke smile and just be safe.

You made a very bad choice now you are going to have to deal with it.

Do not compound the problem by adding to it. ie driving while suspended, doing it again.

From what I have observed you are 17 year old man. Right now you have two brains telling you what to do. I think you should use the one on your shoulders before you make anymore bad decisions. You are not a stupid kid just slow down a little.

Right now be greatful right now that the only thing that happened was a loss of driving for a bit and a fine. It may take time but it will heal.

You have a child right? Then just remember it is all for that child.

Or WWJD (what would Jedi3 do)

Just a little joke smile and just be safe.

after next week i probly will never see my kid again i mean i live and lived by one saying "dont be affriad to pay the ultimate price if your willing to live the ultimate life"

so i live my life to the fullest

I have never been in that situation but fight for the child. I hate to see children with only one parent active in their live weather it be by choice or not. All I want you to realize is that your and others around you need to be safe.

Yeah people around here got down on you. Nobody hates you they just wanted to guide you in the right direction and like you are very passionate people.

One day at a time buddy it will all work out in the end.

I have never been in that situation but fight for the child. I hate to see children with only one parent active in their live weather it be by choice or not. All I want you to realize is that your and others around you need to be safe.

Yeah people around here got down on you. Nobody hates you they just wanted to guide you in the right direction and like you are very passionate people.

One day at a time buddy it will all work out in the end.

i no i just dont no i have court and now for sure i wont get my kid after last night so i guess its rare that i will see my kid any or much any more

• Founders

:agreed: to what Chris said, its not that we hate you its that it was a stupid mistake and agreed again with Notallthere.

after next week i probly will never see my kid again i mean i live and lived by one saying "dont be affriad to pay the ultimate price if your willing to live the ultimate life"

so i live my life to the fullest

The thing is with this is your "little adventure" didn't help getting your kid back. All I got to say is think before you act. I know, I was 17 almost 4 years ago and I know there's a lot going through your mind and that you might just think your worthless when things aren't going your way (how I felt) then I found the right people to hang out with, my friends and family then helped me a lot through my life. I assume the major goal in your life is to see your kid on a regular basis, what's going to help is to think things through, asses your options and just grow up. I'm not knocking you for having a kid, hell I found out that if I didn't get drunk one night I would of had sex with a girl who was in love with me so bad she was gonna poke a whole in condom. The point I'm getting to is that you had a kid, its rocking your world and you just need to think about your future more, what's going to benefit you and your kid. I'm 100% positive in saying that its not you in the ground or behind bars.

All in all just think about things before you act and we would love you to stick around just please don't go around gloating about illegal things ;)

:agreed: to what Chris said, its not that we hate you its that it was a stupid mistake and agreed again with Notallthere.

The thing is with this is your "little adventure" didn't help getting your kid back. All I got to say is think before you act. I know, I was 17 almost 4 years ago and I know there's a lot going through your mind and that you might just think your worthless when things aren't going your way (how I felt) then I found the right people to hang out with, my friends and family then helped me a lot through my life. I assume the major goal in your life is to see your kid on a regular basis, what's going to help is to think things through, asses your options and just grow up. I'm not knocking you for having a kid, hell I found out that if I didn't get drunk one night I would of had sex with a girl who was in love with me so bad she was gonna poke a whole in condom. The point I'm getting to is that you had a kid, its rocking your world and you just need to think about your future more, what's going to benefit you and your kid. I'm 100% positive in saying that its not you in the ground or behind bars.

All in all just think about things before you act and we would love you to stick around just please don't go around gloating about illegal things ;)

well thanks but i pretty sure that i wont be able to be with my kid

speaking of court i got a call from from them and after last night i got considered an unsafe person to be a father and wont be able to have contact with my kid till she is 5 or a trial his heard that i have improved

Are you sure that it was a call from a court official? Saturday family courts would not be in session right? At least my knowledge of them would be they could not make a ruling issued by phone you would have to get paperwork stating the fact.

I would not quote me on that since I am wrong alot.

Im only going to say this "if the whole forum is telling you, you screwed up, we all can be wrong and you be the only one right." IMO I agree with 100% with everything notallthere & Ringo64 has said. Also we are only all over you on this because we care and think your a good kid and we want to help you, not hurt you.

ok bud! :agreed:

Trust me when I say this I was a Sith loard when I was a kid and I have learned from my mistakes and made alot of them. I was not always the Jedi you all know today! ;)

I can be an arsehole, trust me. :agreed: Ive quieted down my harsh opinion a bit, and it's earned me a reputation with the GA community (IE, GAOC). While I don't care what they think anymore, I do care about the new faces I encounter on here do, and since I'm a mod now, I have to really be mindful and keep peace around on here (not just in my section. ;))

Zach, I said it before and by text, just get some help. Not just for you, but for your kid. The court will see if you try and change yourself for the better, and maybe even grant right to see her again. Think about it, Zach.