Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

street racing gone bad!

ok so this is how it all went down i was racing some little v6 mustang and we were going on the second heat and i hit 115mph in the lead i may add than this happens

Photo0082.jpg

Photo0081.jpg

Photo0080.jpg

Photo0079.jpg

haha fml

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what about your lic.???

gone along with the car if i wanna pay 500 i can get my car out tomorrow but my lics gone for 6 months no matter what

You're getting off easy...

Here you would have to LEAVE the car there for the 30, 60 or 90 days... and it would be WAY more expencive because they charge per day, plust the release fee, plus the tow, plus the police release.... OH and you could kiss your lic good bye for a min of 1 year!!!

Long story short alo of peeps who get their cars impounded just let them go... in the end it's cheaper just to get another car...

So yeah... you're VERY lucky!!!

You're getting off easy...

Here you would have to LEAVE the car there for the 30, 60 or 90 days... and it would be WAY more expencive because they charge per day, plust the release fee, plus the tow, plus the police release.... OH and you could kiss your lic good bye for a min of 1 year!!!

Long story short alo of peeps who get their cars impounded just let them go... in the end it's cheaper just to get another car...

So yeah... you're VERY lucky!!!

ya i guess it still sucks so bad i miss my car worse thing is watching ur car being towed away

I can't argue with that, I could never leave my baby anywhere besides where I'm at :) This way too, you can just work on the car, not worry about insurance or driving it or gas...

I can't argue with that, I could never leave my baby anywhere besides where I'm at :) This way too, you can just work on the car, not worry about insurance or driving it or gas...

hell ya more mods it will be chillin in my buddys nice warm garage for a while all nice and warm

thats why i never try to hit those speeds when i race. always slow down to below speed limit and go. then slow down before you hit like 90 or 100. you have more stopping time then the other person so guess who is getting impounded? well.. good luck getting your car back. and when you do, just chill and dont even try to drive. you will get a worse penalty driving without a license then you got in this situation

Im gonna say it now, Sorry for being harse but...

You FORDing deserve it. Im sorry but I hate street racers. Race on the track not the street. People get killed that way and 115 mph. you wouldnt have been able to stop if someone pulled out infront of you. and you probly would have killed them. so you wont get any sympathy from me. mabie youll learn from this, or youll go right back to putting people in danger once you get your licance and car back. idk.

not trying to start a fight or anything but really Street racing. its for kids that think there cool but really look retarded

Goddamnit, Zach. This isn't something you should be laughing about. You got off rather easy. Normally you'll lose your license for a lot longer, and the car is taken away, then auctioned off.

Sorry man, this isn't cool one bit.

Got to agree with some of the others- you got lucky. If you were here in Ontario you'd be looking at a $10,000 fine, possible jail time, min 1 year suspension, a nasty surprise when you tried get insurance again...oh and you'd probably never see the car again.

Cruise the streets, race at the track.

Got to agree with some of the others- you got lucky. If you were here in Ontario you'd be looking at a $10,000 fine, possible jail time, min 1 year suspension, a nasty surprise when you tried get insurance again...oh and you'd probably never see the car again.

Cruise the streets, race at the track.

the other guy got it to but he only got clocked at 90 not 115 but both got impounded ans lost lics

the other guy got it to but he only got clocked at 90 not 115 but both got impounded ans lost lics

on the way to go pic up the ga from car jail its my last drive in it for awhile

00grandam15 :dancingpontiac:

I am very disappointed in you!

a. could of killed someone.

b. could of killed yourself. (your kid would have no daddy)

c. now your a burden to friends & family that have to drive you around.

d. you insurance will be going way up or they may even drop you.

e. good luck getting to see your kid and you thought you ex was a pain then.

f. some states sell your car or crush it for street racing.

g. your lucky they did not throw you in jail.

h. good luck ever getting a job where they check your driving record, if the job requires you driving a company car ect.

i. your a dumb ass.

j. did i mention your a dumb ass?

smarten up kiddo! :welcomeFP:

im done!

so let me ask you this.

is the higher insurance premium worth

along with the fine they will make you pay when the time comes up for you to go get your license reinstated.

i hope you work close to where you live otherwise that will be interesting getting to work everyday, and i feel sorry for the person who has to drive your ass around for the next 6 months.

in the end let me ask you was it worth it.