Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Video Game Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

LIAR!!! uh i mean, ok. just like R6 Siege?

  • Replies 601
  • Views 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • [ChaosweaveR]
    [ChaosweaveR]

    >sees username Oooooo, I'm not alone anymore.

  • notallthere
    notallthere

    dust

  • That doesn't change with marriage I want you to know. The only thing that changes when she is finally ready, "why aren't you ready?" and "why haven't you warmed up the car already?".

Posted Images

  • Founders

Maybe....

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Author

waiting-game-meme-generator-and-now-the-waiting-game-07fc04.PNG

  • Author

i knew you were lying. you wont be on today.

  • Founders

Probably will. Depends how I feel

  • Author

stuffed with cake and drunk. :P i maybe wont be on today. 

  • Founders

Been online all after noon :P

 

  • Author

i know. i see you playing but no invites. anyways...

 

 

 

 

 

are you ready to rruuuuuuuummbbbllllllleeeeeee!!!???????

https://youtu.be/7iz-dQifR7Q

  • Founders

Lies, didn't see you online for a minute!

  • Author

apps, RingO, apps.

  • Founders
7 hours ago, Ghost said:

apps, RingO, apps.

Send me a message or get on next time and I'll invite you:P

 

  • Author

get a used R6 Siege. and starting Wednesday im able to get back to gaming.

  • Founders

It was my birthday yesterday. You didn't get me it?!?!

  • Author

oops. i bought 5 games in the span of one week, yours was not in it.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

some Killer Instinct or WWE 2K16 this week?

  • Founders

WWE free again?

  • Author

again?

  • Founders

Still? Questionmark?

  • Author

statement period.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

did you try out the Rocket League Rumble update?

  • Founders

Not yet. What is it?

  • 2 years later...
  • Founders

Revive time for this topic!

Red Dead Redemption 2 is sucking my free time up! I’m thoroughly enjoying this game. About 40 hours in, I just reached chapter 4 and done all sorts of side missions. Love how vast this game is.

Anyone else playing RDR2?

I'd love to have 40 hours (and good weather) just to work on Lucy, Black Beauty or the Roadmonster.

  • Founders
37 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I'd love to have 40 hours (and good weather) just to work on Lucy, Black Beauty or the Roadmonster.

Yeah, this time has been an hour here and an hour there a few nights a week to wind down after work. Then of course on the weekends, the typical waiting on the girlfriend time before dinner and such of "Oh, I'm ready." 3 hours later we still haven't left :lol: . 

That doesn't change with marriage I want you to know. The only thing that changes when she is finally ready, "why aren't you ready?" and "why haven't you warmed up the car already?".

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.