Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Jedi3 advice thread

Jedi3

Did someone put the wrong tires on that car?

It's done on purpose. It's the stretched tire look, and it's one of the more lame fads the import crowd has been nuts over. Take a wide rim and put a narrow tire on it.

Example, 18x9.5 rim, with a 215 width tire.

Again, gay.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want stance. I dont need hella tyte JDM 2mm of clearance. As far as i know there are no coil overs for our cars. Plus rims with 12" lip cost to much.

• 2 weeks later...

Jedi, I got a tint ticket yesterday and a warning for the front plate. Should I throw the plate in the window, or actually mount it. And as for the tint, should I remove or not?

Jedi, I got a tint ticket yesterday and a warning for the front plate. Should I throw the plate in the window, or actually mount it. And as for the tint, should I remove or not?

Plate... it depends on your state.. Cali as an example, yor plate has to be affixed to the front bumper one way or another... window mounted plate is a no no.

Tint.... same deal depends on your state laws... Cali, you can leave it and pay about $230 fine or remove it, get the ticked signed off and pay a $25 fine... Im gonna take mine off and pay 25 then later on retint and get a visor strip too.

I would put it on the car and get lighter tint its not worth the hassel.

women always stick together :D

I know thats more of a statment not an answer but its just how they are. Dan you should know better.....your supposed to just nod your head and say yes dear. :(

women always stick together :D

I know thats more of a statment not an answer but its just how they are. Dan you should know better.....your supposed to just nod your head and say yes dear. :(

:( I know, right :P

So heres my delema.

I got to school from 630-12:45

work from 1-10PM

So I having troubles getting up for school since i gotta leave at 5-515AM and dont get home til around 11-1115PM.

I put in 40 hours a week on top of school is becoming alot. So should I

1. Tough it out and pay off most of my debt in mean time look for anther job

2. Find another job working less hours less pay

Tough it out

This is supose to be a very fun but hard time in your life and all of us that had to work and go to school all went thru this. Its just part of this stage in your life and just get use to it. I assume its only going to be for like 4 years and thats just a small part of your life. You still will have many more years of your life after you get out. Go to bed when you get hom and stay off the computer more. I worked full time and went to school full time when I was your age too, its just a part of growing up bud.

What doesnt kill you will make you stronger!

but wont make you Chuck Norris or a Jedi. lol

Tough it out

This is supose to be a very fun but hard time in your life and all of us that had to work and go to school all went thru this. Its just part of this stage in your life and just get use to it. I assume its only going to be for like 4 years and thats just a small part of your life. You still will have many more years of your life after you get out. Go to bed when you get hom and stay off the computer more. I worked full time and went to school full time when I was your age too, its just a part of growing up bud.

What doesnt kill you will make you stronger!

but wont make you Chuck Norris or a Jedi. lol

ok so here we go as you may no i just turned 17 and i work 45 hours a week live by my self have a kid and a bi*** of and ex girl friend and i cant take it any more so should i just cut her out of my life but if i do that i want be able to see my kid i em stuck

Thats what I was thinking but i failed(houred out) of 2 classes bc of not being able to get up from work. I really cant complain with the money Im making either I pay for my car $200 a month, $200 a month insurence, Phone bill $120 and still have money to pay my debts and pay for gas and some spending money. and the hours fit perfect into my school schedule.

ok so here we go as you may no i just turned 17 and i work 45 hours a week live by my self have a kid and a bi*** of and ex girl friend and i cant take it any more so should i just cut her out of my life but if i do that i want be able to see my kid i em stuck

ok a little out of my expertise but here goes.

Suck it up !

Just live with her shit, make the best of it and get to see your kid, your kid deserves to have a daddy! It takes a man to be a dad but it only takes a BOY to have a kid, so which one are you?

MTZVvibe maybe you could help with this one?

ok a little out of my expertise but here goes.

Suck it up !

Just live with her shit, make the best of it and get to see your kid, your kid deserves to have a daddy! It takes a man to be a dad but it only takes a BOY to have a kid, so which one are you?

MTZVvibe maybe you could help with this one?

i will tell you one thing. if you aren't happy, your kids will never be happy. everything you do will rub off on your kids. their heads are like sponges at an early age. i dont think you would want them to see you as a groveling father right? take it from me... if my wife and i dont work out, we are separating for the health and well being of our kids. now that doesn't mean that i wont be able to see my kids. Their is always court and court will decide how things go. as long as you prove yourself as a hard working strong willed father, you will get to see your kids grow up just fine.

What is your advice for this Jedi:

I owe $14,000 on my 05 F150, the G6 is basically paid for, and I'm wanting a new vehicle. I was thinking about trading them both in for a 2006 GTO for $16,000, but don't know if it is wise to do, as I'd end up being upside down around $3000 for the truck, unless I could find a seller to just buy it off me for what I owe. What do you think I should do? I also think having 2 cars would be easier than 3...