Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Jedi3 advice thread

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) of course I did that is the Jedi way.

"Help thy friends even if it means a fatal lightsaber strike" :lol2:

Joe:

I'm pinned down in the trenches, I'm being heavily bombarded on my left and right flank. My commrade is wounded, and I'm running low on ammunition, but I have five frag grenades left.

What is your advice, sir?

' date='Feb 19 2010, 09:17 PM' post='12593']

Joe:

I'm pinned down in the trenches, I'm being heavily bombarded on my left and right flank. My commrade is wounded, and I'm running low on ammunition, but I have five frag grenades left.

What is your advice, sir?

Since your not a Jedi Knight like me all hope is lost. So I suggest you hit the reset button on the game.

:lol2:

Since your not a Jedi Knight like me all hope is lost. So I suggest you hit the reset button on the game.

:lol2:

but what if it wasnt a game?

Well if its not a game............. Im sure he is dead by now. So the only advice I have is FTD.com has nice funeral flowers arrangements at a fair price.

my condolences to your family and in the words of the great Yoda.

“Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not.”

Should I try and get some free tickets to drag races an hour from me?

Yes and bring your camera.

Fix tie rods, and all other noises, clunks, and bangs?

OR.

DUMP IT!!!

what's the miles, condition, your money situation ect? I need more info but tie rods arent a tone of money to fix. Lastly would you be getting another Pontiac? That will sway my answer. :blink:

The age old question hum............. Well its different for every soul. But in general I like to think where here to.

Better ourselves, to move mankind to the next level, to make the next generation better than the last.

what's the miles, condition, your money situation ect? I need more info but tie rods arent a tone of money to fix. Lastly would you be getting another Pontiac? That will sway my answer. :cheers:

90k miles, money is enough to fix one or the other. I know my tie rods are bad, and i don't know what the other noises are coming from when i turn and shift weight. Also cant isolate where it is coming from.

But i don't understand about getting another Pontiac, was that directed towards me?

Yea the Pontiac comment was towards you just curious if you would get another one. You said Dump it so I thought you ment get another or new car.

I would do the tie rods and a comon noise issue on alot of cars I see come in on trade is body or suspension bushings. I would look at that.

Dan now you ask the impossible!!! :cheers:

Yea the Pontiac comment was towards you just curious if you would get another one. You said Dump it so I thought you ment get another or new car.

I would do the tie rods and a comon noise issue on alot of cars I see come in on trade is body or suspension bushings. I would look at that.

No, haha. I'm talking about that stance.

06_motoringjstyle_meet.jpg