Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Photogeekery Thread

FourDoorMafia

Talk about stuff that has to do with cameras and photography in general. Post pictures you've taken.

*Photogeekery is not the place to show off your car or pictures you've taken of it. Please post those in your progression threads or whatever.*

I shoot with a Nikon D60. I use programs Photoshop CS3 & CS4, Photomatix, Noise Ninja, etc.

DSC_5418.jpg

week13.jpg

tree3_2_1_tonemapped.jpg

33.jpg

12.jpg

santaanaskatepark31.jpg

Tupelo7.jpg

dallas1.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

ok, let me rephrase. who/what are they spraying AT? better?

HAHA OH!

It's a Decontamination Course, Two Water Engines Park facing opposite directions and open the Water through a nozzle attached to one of the discharges making sure they are far enough apart so a truck can drive between them and can get sprayed down incase it get contaminated with chemicals.

Better? haha

Not my pic, but I had something exactly like this happen to me when I came home on leave, got a fire truck salute from both sides spraying the plane when we landed in Dallas coming from Kuwait, and it was totally awesome!

7-23-05%20korean%20air%20shower%20of%20affection.jpg

FourDoorMafia awesome stuff!

I like to do animation all self taught about 6/8 months ago.

Some of my recent pics from my trip to SC but my camera is not nearly as good as yours FourDoorMafia.

my nephew flying a kite

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

Im realy pissed the background washed out on this one. :lol:

DSC02301.jpg

Baaaaahhhhh. Photogeekery thread is for photography not related to your cars. You have your own threads for that stuff. ;)

they will jus take over anything. :D

thanks... here is the untouched picture from my iPhone taken 10/29/2007 in Simi Valley... I am teaching myself Gimp... slowly but surely.

1stsunrise.jpg