Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello from Toronto

Hi all!

New member here from Toronto, Canada. I currently drive a 2001 Grand Am GT1, hence the username. I plan on expanding my collection to a Trans Am (my fav car) as soon as I can afford it lol. I love Pontiac and can't see myself ever being without one.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

:welcomeFP:

... there is only one TA owner that i can recall, He is building up the v6 and its pretty impressive

There are quite a few around the forum. A lot of them are lurkers but they're here ;)

• 6 months later...

Well, the GA is no more. :(... It's sad to not see her in the driveway...

However, I did stick with Pontiac for my next car. I picked up an 09 G8 GT! I'll get some pics up once she gets a wash.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the GA...After about a year of having the projectors the novelty wore off. Looks kinda ricey..

I never did much with her anyway. Projector headlights, AED tails, CF SC/T hood and an SC/T spolier.

The G8, come spring I'm gonna start looking at an exhaust, headers, and an intake. Appearance wise, I'd really like to do the GXP front bumper and rear diffuser. I already have a set of 20" rims that came with the car. Just need to get them put on.

There's one locally to me, I've chatted with the owner, too. NOBODY will know what the hell it is! :lol:

People just bug out when they see the giant Holden lion emblem on the front and back. :lol:

I'm not surprised. Most people around here don't even seem to know what a G8 is. Especially the asshole Civic and Jetta owners who are always pulling up beside me and reving their engines at red lights...