Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

For Sale: Xbox 360 + 1 Controller

• Founders

Looking to sell my 360 because of a deal a friend offered me for the new one plus Kinect.

This Xbox 360 has NEVER caused me any trouble in the years I've owned it. It has the hard drive attached that has what 12GBs? I forget but with the capabilities now of adding an external hard drive that doesn't matter. I can instruct you on how to set it up, stream your movies from your Windows PC and everything possible with it. I am sending along a controller with it as well plus I'll try and find a free month trial of xbox live for you :lol:

The controller is wireless and has a rechargeable battery with a "charge and play adapter" that I'm throwing in, they both work but the charger is a little temperamental. If you just want the regular battery pack for it I have one that I can give you.

I can throw in Forza 3 if you want as well for a game :badGT: *Not pictured but offered.

Looking for $100 + shipping OBO

20110626152307779.jpg

20110626152322746.jpg

20110626152335431.jpg

20110626152504997.jpg

20110626152523985.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I might take this on my payday (in about 4 days...)

I'm trying to find another one. Also, I'm going to need to get one so I can play the new MW3 when it comes out! lol

• Founders

I might take this on my payday (in about 4 days...)

I'm trying to find another one. Also, I'm going to need to get one so I can play the new MW3 when it comes out! lol

Sure just let me know, I have a few offers on it already and the first person to give me the money gets it. Unless you want to pay me some more money to hold it :o

• Founders

Lol naw, I'll wait it out. Idc if anyone else buys it. :)

I see how it is :lol:

:) Didn't expect you to pay more for me to hold just figured I'd offer :lol: