Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

geese and there new babbys in my backyard.

Jedi3

For the last two weeks I have been keeping any eye on some geese in the pond in my back yard that have been laying eggs. well last week they hatched and I have been stocking them trying to get some good pics. yesterday I finaly got some good pics.

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0648.jpg

DSCN0649.jpg

Also the egret that comes to visit.

these things stand so still stalking fis and look big but when they fly they are so friggen huge and the wing span in just something else.

DSCN0581.jpg

lastly we have ducks that visit too and some turtles too but no turtle pics yet.

DSCN0545.jpg

DSCN0544.jpg

DSCN0547.jpg

more pics.

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n514/t...e%20n%20babbys/

I love all the wildlife at my new place and find myself outside alot just watching them. lol

the pond

DSCN0582.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

we have a hawk that has nested in our garage. A really strange place but there is so much room above the rafters and there is a large vent opening on the upper side. I don't blame it for nesting tho, its a safe place. I live in a rural area so this guy just has to fly a few feet from the garage to find some tasty rabbit.

Now my garage is the home of two birds of prey :D