Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FS or FT SLP LMII mufflers

For sale are my LMII bullet type mufflers with only about 10k miles on them. as you can see they are just about flawless and once I sell them/trade them they will be polished up well before shipping. fully stainless and give a good exhaust note im just looking to change it up. Asking 150 plus shipping or trade me spintech super pro street (9335) mufflers.

NOTE: if purchased, i will be ordering my spintech mufflers as soon as you pay and when i get them ill install them/remove old and ship you the mufflers (goat is my DD and my stock exhaust is almost 200 miles away in storage.

PM me with questions!

2011-03-13_14-04-14_54.jpg

2011-03-13_14-03-56_484.jpg

2011-03-13_14-02-53_187.jpg

2011-03-13_14-02-18_398.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Will that work on my G6? :angry:

:D

i wouldn't laugh, i bet they would. do you have GTR? and if so im pretty sure GTR is 2.5 inch pipes.. which is what these mufflers work with. would be a good resonator replacement and muffler delete option