Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

May 7th Sat. NeXuS:New England Summer Kick Off Show! UNO's Waltham,MA.

Specter GXP

Less than a month away! This is getting big!

334hl3k.jpg

This is it guys and gals!! THE Big kickoff show! To benefit the American Cancer Society! We got a few things that might be last min. additions but the show is ready to rock n roll! We got a MAJOR cruise that is starting at Shoppers World in Framingham!

If you want to do that the crew will be gathering at 10AM in the Shoppers World parking lot near the Barns and Noble bookstore. Leaving at 10:30 to hit RT9 East and on to 128 North to roll in and kick it all off at UNO's at 11AM.

Show kicks off at 11AM at UNO'S and goes to 5PM All cars bikes trucks ect..! Lets see what New England has!

Only $5! Cheaper than 2 gallons of gas!!! Once you park go to our tent. The $5 gets you a dash plaque and goody bag, we have a limited number of both so it is till we run out,it also enters you into the judging for the trophies!!

But again the big thing is this is a benefit for a great cause that pretty much has hit close to home for far too many people! We will pass out a voucher from UNO'S. That voucher is for the American Cancer Society! You present that to your server and up to 20% of your total bill be donated to the fight to end Cancer!

This is one of our 3 BIG events for our monthly shows at UNO's this season and a reminder this is going to be filmed for Local Access TV and our YouTube channel! So don't miss out!

For more info, updates or where we will be and upcoming shows join us on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NeXus-New-En...145016932191875

Website: (though right now its having issues being nice and working! It might be up when you click it!)

http://www.Nexusnewengland.com

And any questions hit us up directly:

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

And just a reminder! NeXuS:New England is not just about motorsports! Were also about bands and tattoo artists! You in a local band that wants to promote your upcoming show come on down! Local tattoo artist or a shop that does some killer ink! We want to know about you! Or one of the many customizing and specialty shops that work their magic on the rides here in New England. Let us know! We want to help spread the word! If interested hit us up on one of the emails above and we will give you more info! Any questions about this please let us know by the last week of April as we will need to know what room we have to save for you if you need it!

2rrowut.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if im not busy, i'll show up, are there any classes, or are the cars just voted on randomly?

There are no classes or 100point judge walking around. This is an over the top cruise in kickoff for the summer. Were here t ohave fun! People wanted awards so were doing some awards. Not sure what they will be but its not going to be nit pick and judge deal.

For more info and updates or any questions just go here:

http://nexusnewengland.freeforums.org

Either way hope you make it. I hope a lot of Pontiac guys make it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One more last bump..lets get the ball rollin. Let everyone know!! And remind all of you! Hope to see you there! This show has become a lot bigger than we imagined! Do not miss out!

And if your doing the cruise to the show..let us know!! Post it on our forum and facebook!

all info, links to our forum and facebook on our site:

www.Nexusnewengland.com

Man I would totally go if I could. I need to start taking my Phoenix to shows and getting tips about how to continue restoring it

latest weather says the showers will pass to the southern part of MA.

Waltham is North! This is still on guys... I have been at a "weather command" center to keep on top of it. They have been saying if you have plans outside not to cancel them but be prepared for a passing shower. OK so if thats the case..go in and use that time to support the Cancer Society..

If your comming from the south it might be raining where you are but come on up. There is still a good group of people willing to venture out for a good cause!

THIS IS ON GUYS!! .

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.