Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

DO I detect some disdain towards Hyundai?

...can I join in? <_<

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

The lake in my back yard is really really high and getting close to my house. It never usually gets this high unless there is a Hurricane and sometimes still even then plus we're about to get some rain here this afternoon so I hope it's not much!! :lol:

Bout ready to buy a water pump and start pumping it into the preserves across the road :lol:

• 1 month later...

˙˙˙ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʇɐ pooƃ ʇou ɯ,ı ¿ǝɹǝɥ ʇǝƃ ı pıp ʍoɥ 'poƃ ɥo

I hate winter, I hate everything about winter, I live in the coldest place on earth.

I hate winter, I hate everything about winter, I live in the coldest place on earth.

Santas house?

Santas house?

I'm not sure how to break this to you... Santa isn't real... HE'S A ZOOOOOMBIE! :lol:

He wasn't always a Zombie. After losing the epic battle for the rights to be famous in December to Jesus, Santa became infected with the dreaded G-virus in a failed attempt at chemical warfare.

Umbrella Corp. was unavailable for comment.

Move south? I call central Wisconsin the Arctic, but I'm guessing it's not too bad in comparison to where you are!

Moving south requires several things, first and foremost is money, to attract the bitches... I mean to be be able to have a place to live and to be able to bring some of my cars with me... and to move far enough to get away from snow would require me moving to the US... so border clearances and I guess a green card (LOL)

But believe me, I think about it every winter, especially the last two years being as there was no real summer and they were both harsh winters... this winter has been reasonable so far, but I bet it will be hell soon...

I want to be in the desert, start a vintage auto wrecker... now that I know how the stupid title system works for a lot of states, and I know what certain parts are worth in Canada and vice versa, I could make it work quite easily!

Moving south requires several things, first and foremost is money, to attract the bitches... I mean to be be able to have a place to live and to be able to bring some of my cars with me... and to move far enough to get away from snow would require me moving to the US... so border clearances and I guess a green card (LOL)

But believe me, I think about it every winter, especially the last two years being as there was no real summer and they were both harsh winters... this winter has been reasonable so far, but I bet it will be hell soon...

I want to be in the desert, start a vintage auto wrecker... now that I know how the stupid title system works for a lot of states, and I know what certain parts are worth in Canada and vice versa, I could make it work quite easily!

I know a few cute, single ladies who would like to move to the desert, so the green card is a non-issue. :drool:

I hate how long winter lasts, but summer here is beautiful, so I guess it's worth it in the end. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway. That and I'm trying to get more involved in winter sports so I'm not so bored and miserable when it's cold outside :rofl:

I know a few cute, single ladies who would like to move to the desert, so the green card is a non-issue. :lol:

I hate how long winter lasts, but summer here is beautiful, so I guess it's worth it in the end. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway. That and I'm trying to get more involved in winter sports so I'm not so bored and miserable when it's cold outside :P

Online pimpin is the BEST pimpin! :P

The summers here (except the last 2) are really nice too.

What about a swamp... I mean Florida? :drool:

:rofl:

Naw, I eat enough mosquitoes here as it is... :D

What about a swamp... I mean Florida? :drool:

:rofl:

I'll do some canvassing and let you know :D

Florida is nice in the sense of the ocean but I'd rather live on the west coast or in Vermont. It's too muggy down there for me, which is funny considering my body was pretty much made to live somewhere tropical. I physically fall apart when it's cold out :lol: