Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

PontiacStrong65's 1965 Tempest Station Wagon

2023 November
of the Month

Recommended Posts

Hi guys just trying the find the right name for a part .Just had my Q-jet rebuilt and wanting to replace the fitting that screws into the back of the carb that is used as the a valve for the power brake booster and if by chance where to buy a new one ..Thanks  Terry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

That's not a valve, that's only a vacuum  Tee.  A local hardware store will have a brass threaded pipe that will thread into the carb. Attach your vacume line to that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.