Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Roadwarrior: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT

Well i guess i'll show you my very stock G6 lol. I bought her November 16 but unfortunately a week later my Dad lost his job and all my extra money is now helping my parents. But hopefully in February there will be some changes being done.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Sedan

3.5 V6

Automatic

Black

Photo_112409_001.jpg?t=1262209074

Photo_112409_003-1.jpg?t=1262209096

Photo_112409_002-1.jpg?t=1262209115

Sorry for the cellphone pics i'm not the best at taking photo's

Future Mods:

MPD Ram Air hood

CRABS intake

GT-R exhaust/ or Maganaflow

Mild drop with some sort of new rims

Mild Sound system

I pretty much just want to make this a decent daily driver.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice clean slate to work with! Great looking car too! Hmmm, you should black your car out, black rims, head lights, tail lights, tint, etc. I think it would look even better B) Can't wait to see future progress!

Nice clean slate to work with! Great looking car too! Hmmm, you should black your car out, black rims, head lights, tail lights, tint, etc. I think it would look even better B) Can't wait to see future progress!

Thanks, i do plan on tinting the taillights and after seeing your headlights i might get the spyders, first thing that im going to do though is tints i saw a black g6 with tints and it looked awesome

• Founders

Looks nice and clean! Black 6ers FTW!!! Best thing I did that was cheap was to black out the Pontiac Arrow with vinyls. Looks amazing!! Probably one of my favorite things done to the appearance of my car!

Looks nice and clean! Black 6ers FTW!!! Best thing I did that was cheap was to black out the Pontiac Arrow with vinyls. Looks amazing!! Probably one of my favorite things done to the appearance of my car!

Thank you, i never though about blacking out the arrow i found the ones with the Arrow with the Punisher skull that i like but i might for now black out the arrow thanks for the idea

ya! black 6. will you remove the emblems? or leave them on?

Right now the only emblems i have taken off are the dealership emblems, i was thinking of painting the Pontiac and G6 emblem red though

may be stock but its still a good looking g6! :)

Thank you

I would suggest as your first mod, you should tint the windows. It's cheap and it will change the whole look of the car. :blink:

Yea me and danmccormick87 were taking about tints earlier it'll probably be one of the first things i do

Yea me and danmccormick87 were taking about tints earlier it'll probably be one of the first things i do

Are you getting the windshield visor when you get the windows tinted?

I'm thinking about it but does it really do anything?

It blocks the sun from your eyes just like the visors, plus it look cool IMO. I regret not getting it done on mine... :)

It blocks the sun from your eyes just like the visors, plus it look cool IMO. I regret not getting it done on mine... :)

Really hm I'll definitely get that then because that Florida sun gets annoying sometimes.

Cool I convinced you to do something that I don't even have... B)

I am getting it done though. :D

lol yea unfortunately i won't have it done till February but i will be getting it done and i'll be able to get an intake in February too