Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 3 Choices

G6shift

GTO #1

RightFront1.jpg

GTO#2

000_0914.jpg

CTS

16677926481282884434IM1MAIN565x421_.jpg

the gto's are extremely close in miles. gto 2 is cheaper by about 2 grand but is alot further than 1.

the cts has the most miles and is 1000 more than gto 2 and 1000 less than gto 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Blue Goats are pure sex, I love that color on them! Its actually the color I'm going after.Just something about the 2nd goat that doesn't sit right with me, don't know what it is.

Are they both '04s? Exact mileage on all of them and I'll give you a better idea if you should keep looking lol.

I agree with Mark if its a CTS-V go with that but if its not go with Goat #1

haha both goats are 04's both standards. and before anyone says anything. i looked for 05s and 06s you find one within a 4 state radius that is in the 10-12 range and ill get it. they have almost identical miles.

u set that one up, didnt you?

you knew that someone would comment saying "which GTO?" and you had your entire answer planned out hahahahahahaha

u set that one up, didnt you?

you knew that someone would comment saying "which GTO?" and you had your entire answer planned out hahahahahahaha

i dont know what youre talking about. i jus go along as i read things.

haha both goats are 04's both standards. and before anyone says anything. i looked for 05s and 06s you find one within a 4 state radius that is in the 10-12 range and ill get it. they have almost identical miles.

Have you looked on ls1gto.com? There are a bunch for sale by owner on there. That's where I found mine. :picard:

Without any info on the cars, price, miles, mods ect. Im going agains the grain and say the Caddy.

Out of these 3 I'd take the Cadi... dont get me wrong... I love Goats, but a purple one really? and Mark and Jim are right about #2... You can tell it's been beat, don't know how bad but it's deff been mistreated!

GL with your new purchase! :picard:

Compared to the new Cts's the old ones really pale In comparison. If I was going to get a Cts it would have to be the new body style and awd. If you want a cheap good driving car get a older 3 series they are awesome cars.

i am replacing my car. with an american made only car

gto-1 has 67,546 miles price- 12,250

gto-2 has 65,321 miles price- 10,000

CTS ( no its not a V i never said it was. i'm looking at a v but i have no pics of that one) has 117.674 miles price- 11,588

GTO #1

RightFront1.jpg

GTO#2

000_0914.jpg

CTS

16677926481282884434IM1MAIN565x421_.jpg

the gto's are extremely close in miles. gto 2 is cheaper by about 2 grand but is alot further than 1.

the cts has the most miles and is 1000 more than gto 2 and 1000 less than gto 1

I thought you had your mind set on a GTO the other day, saturday, when we talked? Now you've got a couple other things going on. Well, I'd go with either GTO and leave the CTS for some poor old sole.