Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Auto News

Any news for other car manufacturers

11,168 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies

• Tell a friend

Love Forever Pontiac Forums? Tell a friend!
    • Hell's Vespas? That simply ain't right!
    • No I didn't Joe. I will give a quick try later tomorrow.   Not enough Fitzy! I damn well want a raise at this rate. I had to get a new Optima for the Roadmaster after 2 regular batteries I had for it died at the same time. I installed the Optima in BB after I pulled her out of storage 2.5 years ago. So I've spent a ton of money propping up Optima's stock.
    • The Mods love their Vespas. It's 'de rigeur' to festoon them with as many lights, horns & chrome bling that you can possibly squeeze on there. Weirdoes.
    • Good ol' London. It's most defining feature is that constant low grey cloud. The sun DOES exist, but you'll never see it. High Tea...Oh man, wait til we get back to UnZud and I give you a serve over that! Actually, I'm a little jelly. We never did that. We had a coffee in Harrod's and I'm still paying it off!
    • Jeez, Frosty. Optima? How much are we paying you? Just get a regular battery. They die all the time these days OR get a crank handle! My 1968 Renault had provision on the end of the crank to accept a crank handle. The wheel nut brace doubled as a crank handle! That thing saved me endless times. Mind you, it was 1100cc so cranking it was a doddle. I don't fancy you hand cranking any of the cars you have right now.
  • Images

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.