Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2022 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

7 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Don't see a Fire-Am very often...cool!

Thank you! It’s definitely not legit, but, I had never seen one in person and wanted my car to stand out at the track, so I made my own. With some special takes on it of course. 

40 minutes ago, Fire-Am78 said:

Thank you! It’s definitely not legit, but, I had never seen one in person and wanted my car to stand out at the track, so I made my own. With some special takes on it of course. 

That's the beauty of the FIre-Am, you could (and still can) build your own. Herb Adams designed the Fire Am (and the Cheverra - Camaro) as primarily as DIY tuner for your Firebird/Trans Am. He sold the parts from his company VSE. National Parts Depot has purchased the rights to those parts and you can retro fit your car with these parts today.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frosty said:

That's the beauty of the FIre-Am, you could (and still can) build your own. Herb Adams designed the Fire Am (and the Cheverra - Camaro) as primarily as DIY tuner for your Firebird/Trans Am. He sold the parts from his company VSE. National Parts Depot has purchased the rights to those parts and you can retro fit your car with these parts today.

That’s awesome information! Thank you! I’ve thought about looking for some actual parts like that but since I currently bracket race the car, i think I’ll leave it the way it is. 

• Like 1

• Founders
27 minutes ago, GTO-1967 said:

1967 Pontiac GTO Restomod.  Acquired in March of this year.

GTO10.thumb.jpg.61959701d13e8866c9665d5cd8eb5d5e.jpg

Please ensure to include photos which meet the rules of the contest. Sorry but the dimensions here would not work for a calendar. It would result in a pixelated, small image when printed. Do you have another which you can use which meets the requirements? Here are the requirements below:

Image must be of good quality: minimum resolution of 1000px width and 300dpi (Most digital Cameras this is the default unedited import provided)

• Founders
1 hour ago, Ken Conkle said:

72 GTO

If you're having issues uploading photos, please see this help topic: https://foreverpontiac.com/topic/48-how-to-post-photos/

Otherwise, please reach out and we can help you :) 

My '72 GTO20210620_155523.thumb.jpg.e150a4d35deeb19524c77f48400d9599.jpg

3 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

If you're having issues uploading photos, please see this help topic: https://foreverpontiac.com/topic/48-how-to-post-photos/

Otherwise, please reach out and we can help you :) 

Thank you !!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CLEARCROW said:

My 71 Lemans sport. On the set of Mr. Hockey - a Gordy Howe Story

Screenshot_20210407_155529.jpg

Absolutely Beautiful.

• Like 2