Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Remix Events Car Show - pg 2 Drift videos

As most of you know, I entered in the Car Show and some of you may know I won "Finest Driven GM." Here are the pics I took and I'll be posting some of the videos of the Drifting later.

My car before leaving to look around:

DSC_1088.jpg

DSC_1089.jpg

DSC_1090.jpg

DSC_1091.jpg

Cars that I liked (If it's Pink Nina liked it...):

DSC_1093.jpg

Nina said this one looked like a Lisa Frank folder lol

DSC_1095.jpg

DSC_1096.jpg

DSC_1097.jpg

DSC_1099.jpg

DSC_1101.jpg

(RICE-TASTIC!)

DSC_1102.jpg

DSC_1130.jpg

DSC_1132.jpg

DSC_1134.jpg

DSC_1135.jpg

DSC_1136.jpg

This drifter is from MN and he got 3rd! :bacon:

DSC_1137.jpg

DSC_1138.jpg

Here is when they were judging my car (amongst a bunch of Scions):

DSC_1140.jpg

DSC_1141.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice. :bacon: and werent there more cars at the show? why didnt you take more pics? or is there more on the way?

congrats again on the WIN!!!! the car looks top notch!!! :bacon:

What are the new stickers on the front and back windows? Did you see any other Pontiacs there and if so did you tell them about us? Looks like you had a great time.

congrats again on the WIN!!!! the car looks top notch!!! :bacon:

What are the new stickers on the front and back windows? Did you see any other Pontiacs there and if so did you tell them about us? Looks like you had a great time.

Stickers on front are G6OC.com ones and the rear is a big PONTIAC.

No other Pontiacs. I was only 1 of 5 GM cars there lol (3 Camaros, 1 Silverados, 1 G6)

Congrats on the win Mark!!! :bacon:

That would have been sick if a few of us had entered and had a crew of Sixes there to rep Pontiac!

Here are pictures of Mark's and My 6 before he went it into the show area. He had to do some detailing.

2010-03-20%2009.59.41.jpg

2010-03-20%2010.01.14.jpg

2010-03-20%2010.00.10.jpg

2010-03-20%2010.01.09.jpg

2010-03-20%2010.00.29.jpg

2010-03-20%2010.00.47.jpg

You forgot to post the ONLY Civic that gives me a stiffy!!! Which BTW he's gonna be selling prety soon... I wish I had the money or he took payments... It belongs to Jose one of the workers @ AIT and its the one in the middle.

1269279355.jpg

Nice congrats on the win!!! Car looks good too! You got the stickers in time right?

thanks everyone and yes, I got them in time, but they were too big lol so Joe gave me the idea of bringing them an electronic copy of the decal to the guy I know. So he made them half the size and they fit perfect.

• Founders

thanks everyone and yes, I got them in time, but they were too big lol so Joe gave me the idea of bringing them an electronic copy of the decal to the guy I know. So he made them half the size and they fit perfect.

Gotcha, well let me know what you want to do with the stickers. You can keep them, sell them to someone here or if you want to send them back I can give you a refund :lol2: up to you.

He gave to oneBadCheapskateG6GT :rofl: j/k

I like the big Pontiac on the back window it ties in very well with the whole red & black theme you got! :lol2:

• Founders

He gave to oneBadCheapskateG6GT :lol2: j/k

I like the big Pontiac on the back window it ties in very well with the whole red & black theme you got! :lol2:

:rofl: ok well looks like I missed some things lol

and :rofl:

Just a running joke I have had with him, he knows im kidding. :lol2:

He gave to oneBadCheapskateG6GT :D j/k

:rofl: You found out! lol And thank you! I like it.

:rofl:

:lol2: They make a good addition to my 6!!! :lol2:

1269313151-1.jpg

:lol2: It looks good to me!