Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Not Your Typical Fiero

This is not your typical Fiero.

notallthere - buddy - does this give you any ideas??????

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65-VhSWspVE

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I like the fact that it is:

A. Not your typical small block Chevy V8

B. It used an entire transverse Oldsmobile Toronado driveline - quite original engineering there

C. Man...its got a blower !!!!!!!!!!!

D............in a Fiero !!!!!

• Like 1

That front end does not agree with me

The good news is that if he were to line up with you, you probably wouldn't get to see the front end. :driving:

Awesome work. I'd love to be able to do something so awesome with my GAGT just because it's such an unexpected platform for this sort of thing. Ah...if only I had the money to live these dreams...I'd probably just spend it on the G8 instead though...

• Like 1

I had forgotten all about that Grand Am simply because the builder got banned from the GA forum sites for being a total douche (at least that's what I heard since it happened before i joined any of those sites.) I love the mechanical work but the body kit, tail lights and spoiler are all AED stuff and I can't stand that "fast and furious" style stuff. GAGT's had a great style by themselves and even better with the SC/T concept car kit which I'd still love to add to mine.

I wonder what ever happened to that car and if someone with a sense of style could salvage it from that horrible kit and paint job?

Yeah it did give me an idea. I like those wheels for the Chevelle. Of coarse if Ms Notallthere go wind of me doing that I may be Frosty's roomy

Let's be clear on this....how will you end up in Frosty's room?????

1. Getting the wheels for the Chevelle?

2. Putting a supercharged beast of a drivetrain like that in her Fiero?

3. Canada runs out of Timbits?

4. The Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup?

Let's be clear on this....how will you end up in Frosty's room?????

1. Getting the wheels for the Chevelle?

4. The Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup?

C'mon ... let's stick to things that will actually happen in this lifetime.

Here's another of Scott Boal's Fiero. Can't seem to find a pic of his Pro St Corvair. He's always behind his wife with that.

Gto%2012%20030_zpswbgbicgz.jpg

C'mon ... let's stick to things that will actually happen in this lifetime.

Oh this should be a good one.....I think notallthere has a better shot than the Maple Leafs. I'll bet a Tim Horton's on it.

We were standing next to each other!!! :slap:

Here's another of Scott Boal's Fiero. Can't seem to find a pic of his Pro St Corvair. He's always behind his wife with that.

Gto%2012%20030_zpswbgbicgz.jpg

I suppose that is true....I forgot about that. We were walking towards the Phoenix Center car show together at the time.

• 3 months later...

Shhhhhh......don't tell notallthere. It will make the 3600 he already has waiting for the missus Fiero go to waste.

You say that like it's a bad thing. 240/240 in a Fiero .... with his missus holding the keys. Think that would kick his ass to get the Chevelle done?

He's already kicking ass to get the Chevelle done. He just finished repairing, boxing, and painting the frame. All the major body repair is now done including shaving the drip rails. Its almost time to start putting some of the parts back together.

So what's he suppose to do wth 60 degree 3600 he has that he is already planning on putting in the Fiero if he gets a 3900?  Boat anchor?