Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Wortec Exhaust on my 04 GTO

Sorry guys I have been CRAZY busy lately with work and everything (military related lol).

Here are updates:

Pacesetter Longtube Headers

Pacesetter Catless Mids

Wortec Exhaust

:D

I'll try to be around a bit more, Jim, I'm going to message you about things. So, wait for it.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Cool, will have to check these later on a computer and looking for your pm ;)

BTW, PayPal is yelling at me to yell at you for missing you 6month scheduled payment for no ads lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

uh oh, time for the talk. :P car sounds good. springs back on? and different rims.

Nope, springs will be going back on in the next couple weeks. I have spacers for the rear now so it'll even it back out.

Cool, will have to check these later on a computer and looking for your pm ;)

BTW, PayPal is yelling at me to yell at you for missing you 6month scheduled payment for no ads lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

HAHA I got an email this morning saying that you suspended it. Also, I thought it was automatic?

Payment delinquencies. lel

Sounds good, Mark. Wortec never posts on here anymore though...

haha. Yeah, I know "they" don't. The guy that did started up another company called Rebellion Automotive. He's been pretty busy.

• Founders

HAHA I got an email this morning saying that you suspended it. Also, I thought it was automatic?

It is, did you remove a payment method from PayPal or something? Whatever the case, we need teh monies pareeezzz!!! :lol:

• 3 months later...

I put the resonators back on to see what it would sound like and this is the sound I got. Needless to say, they are back off and I am liking the res deletes better. :D

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoTw7yqS2HA

• 4 weeks later...