Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Upgraded Forum Software

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders
That's strange, quotes appear fine in mobile mode.

Yeah I think it's something updated with how they are housing them with html and my CSS edits may be off. I dunno, I've been noticing it as well. I need to go look back on the default skin

• Founders
I don't know what it is, but my firefox still hangs when I try to load FP. Why am I the only one with this issue?

You're on the most recent version of FireFox right? Have you cleared your cookies and cache lately?

All browsers I encounter seem to run fine so I dunno. Next thing I would need to troubleshoot is your connection.

• Founders
It's giving me issues on quoting via mobile now.

Keeps putting in <p> <block> coding, shit like that.

huh that's really strange. Seems fine for me, do you still get it?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ringo64" data-cid="78029" data-time="1357440162"><p>

<br />

huh that's really strange. Seems fine for me, do you still get it?</p></blockquote>

Yup ^

• Founders

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ringo64" data-cid="78029" data-time="1357440162"><p>

<br />

huh that's really strange. Seems fine for me, do you still get it?</p></blockquote>

Yup ^

Found a patch for this and have installed it let me know if it works.

Why on the web app Tapatalk or whatever it's called does off-topic not show up??????

Fix that shit would ya God I'm not around for couple months and the place goes to hell! lol j/k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok jimmy What did you do it's all of a sudden showing up now as well some other sections that didn't show up before?

Ok jimmy What did you do it's all of a sudden showing up now as well some other sections that didn't show up before?

Thanks again jimmy it works great now :)