Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 97 GP SE (warning, lots of pics)

ok guys this is my cars progression. Slow but it is happening.... Enjoy

stockengine.jpg

therear.jpg

rightside.jpg

leftside.jpg

frontshot-1.jpg

008.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

013-1-1.jpg

011-2-1.jpg

014-1-1.jpg

012-1-1.jpg

Last but not least my 8000 K's at night time

001.jpg

btw mods if this takes up too much room let me know :lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Compared to some other threads this isn't bad at all don't worry!!! B)

Looks good man, never been a fan of the color red for cars but thats just me. Not too much a fan of the rims but rest looks good :D Those old Pontiac tails are awesome how they come half tinted (or smoked)

well I figured I'd paint the rims gloss black since the aluminum was becoming discolored and the clear coat was peeling badly. I ended up sanding the rims all down and using like 3-4 coats of gloss black on top of 1-2 coats of primer. Then I used some acrylic clear coat and used like 3-4 coats a wheel. Turned out really nice and I've only noticed a couple chips in the paint here and there.

I'm planning on some new rims this year though but we'll see.

Yep those are the originals. I was thinking some 17's maybe 18's with a nice drop. Something maybe like a nice 5 spoke black with a chrome lip or possibly with a red lip. Still working on the rusty rocker issues but the winter put it on hold for now haha.

Yep those are the originals. I was thinking some 17's maybe 18's with a nice drop. Something maybe like a nice 5 spoke black with a chrome lip or possibly with a red lip. Still working on the rusty rocker issues but the winter put it on hold for now haha.

oh ok. rims like that sound like it would be a great match for the car.