Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

WoodburyMan's 2005 GTO

Surprised I haven't made a Progression Thread over here yet........................

Anyway.

2005 Pontiac GTO

6.0L LS2

T-56 6 Speed Manual

17" Rims

Cyclone Grey Metallic

Bought it May 2009 with 37,500mi. Currently as of August 2010 57,000mi. Daily driver for now, once it's paid off Summer of 2011 I'm getting a daily and keeping the GTO safe and sound.

Appearance Mods:

Vinyl GTO Rear Bumper Inlay

(Peeled off) Silver Vinyl Dart Overlays

GM Monaro Mudguards

Go Mods:

K&N Intake

Corsa Sport Catback

Tuning via Diablosport Trinity, with custom tune by Diablew Tune.

Pictures:

normal_DSC_7885.JPG

normal_DSC_7878.JPG

28.jpg

DSC_6942.jpg

normal_PC204803Edit.JPG

Video:

Revs

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNjpNAZDGfY

Dyno

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVB-alZgid0

386whp, 364ft-lb torque at wheels August 15th 2010 on a Mustang Dyno, 75F out.

Plans are to get headers before winter comes.....

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Surprised I haven't made a Progression Thread over here yet........................

thats what i thought for my progression at G6P. :rofl: and nice GTO! :lol2: anything else after the headers?

Not sure. I want to make 400whp on a Dynopack dyno (not a Mustang). Prob a cam and heads and stuff. Once I do that, Blower or something.

For Headers I'm getting Kooks 1 7/8".

I overpaid, $19k last May. Could have gotten $17-18k but one owner from a dealership and GM certified, couldn't get them to come down understandibly.

I got hosed on my G6. They tried to give me $7,000 (55,000mi, 2006 GTP traded in 2009). KBB said like $8,000-$8,500 trade in price. I got $7,700 for it. Saw the next week it was for sale $11,900. It was gone the week after. They made $4,000+ on it. Granted, it needed new tires though.

just a little FYI, im english and have relatives in england so if anyone wants to do Monaro conversion, i could get parts cheaper than you could...

just a little FYI, im english and have relatives in england so if anyone wants to do Monaro conversion, i could get parts cheaper than you could...

Well thing is even the Vauxhaul Monaro parts are all made in Austrailia. All were based off the Holden Monaro.

yes EnglandFlag.gif

Well thing is even the Vauxhaul Monaro parts are all made in Austrailia. All were based off the Holden Monaro.

but they are sold in england still cheaply. and the amount that you would pay would be drastically more than i could get my relatives to send/bring them over for.

Thanks Joe!

I've been missing your calls. Last night I was at my buddies setting fireworks off and lighting myself partially on fire briefly. Saturday I was having dinner with my parents, and Friday I was up on the pike watching people get pulled over for doing stupid shit lol.

The printer was busted. The guy that owns the shop said he'd email it to me. I messaged him on ls1gto... that was Sunday night. Nothing yet =/.

All i got is this photo..

40644_1406284832325_1088520053_31053002_5841609_n.jpg