Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries

• Founders

2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries

Time to get that oh so great tradition of ours started with the 2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar Entry period! We're starting a bit earlier this year than normal so we can try something new with the voting half. More on that later, don't want to spoil the surprise just yet ;) . Without further adieu let's get things rolling with some entries! To enter your Pontiac to be in our Calendar contest, please carefully read the instructions/rules below:

Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that will be your valid entry to this contest. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for this calendar so make sure it looks good! As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic your entry may not make it, even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until September 21st at which point no more entries and this topic will be closed. Voting will start on September 24th and last through till October 31st, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes!

Rules:

• You MUST be a member of Forever Pontiac
  • Picture MUST be of a Pontiac (any year, any model)
  • Image must be of good quality: minimum resolution of 1000px width and 300dpi (Most digital Cameras this is the default unedited import provided)

Let the entries begin!

Entries will close: September 21st
Voting will begin: September 24th

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

1976 Pontiac Firebird. I bought this car in 1985 when I was 15 years old for $110. The motor and tranny were shot, interior ripped up - but solid body, no rust. I went to school for autobody while still in high school. Did all the work and it was painted in 1987 - this is still the same 31 year old paint (6 coats of clear helped keep it preserved). ALL engine and mechanical work was done by my father and me, truly a labor of love!

FIREBIRD 1.JPG

Edited by plumcrazy76
Did not have a real description or history about it, when posted.
  • Like 2

1967 firebird 400 four speed. This car was on its way to the scrap yard when I found it.  It  was restored over a six year period.  Bringing back Pontiac one basket case at a time. 

GRossmanFB3.jpg

• Like 2

1992 Pontiac Grand Prix  3.4 Twin Dual Overhead Cam with 90 Thousand Actual miles.

DSCN0019.JPG

Edited by LawMan62
Picture not showing. Hope it is now!
  • Like 1

1969 Firebird 350 Convertible, Midnight Green, Original Body, Paint is almost 20 years old, Original Engine, 98,000 miles, no rebuilds.. just 2 timing chains, swapped the 2 bbl for a 4 bbl with an original 4 bbl Intake, Original TH350 Transmission... 20,000 miles on rebuild with a mild shift kit, Reupholstered OEM Custom Green Interior with original Custom Sport Wheel, upgraded wheel covers to Rally Wheels, Looks all original... except for the under dash Gauges, It's a Cruiser... but likes to GO!

69FB-x.jpg

• Like 2

1969 LeMans with a 455, 526 hp had it three years love my poncho

CAM00004.jpg

On 8/6/2018 at 6:54 PM, Gregg Rossman said:

1967 firebird 400 four speed. This car was on its way to the scrap yard when I found it.  It  was restored over a six year period.  Bringing back Pontiac one basket case at a time. 

GRossmanFB3.jpg

That's beautiful

• Like 1

My 1994 25th Anniversary Trans Am GT/ 35th Daytona 500 Pace Car also. This is 1 of 89 ( out of 2,000 produced) with a 6-Speed Manual/ CD Player and T-Tops

P1010145.JPG

Edited by 91Firebird
  • Like 2