Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 73 GTO

Well I have a 73 GTO & being kinda new here I'll say that you won't probably see another one like it. I have added a 70-71 rear spoiler to the trunk lid of my car. I took a bit to do as the spoiler if added just the way it was would be angled about 35 degrees up in the front. I took a bit to get it to sit correctly on the trunk . It has been on my car for about 36 years as i put it on in 1980. Most everyone that sees it says that Pontiac should have put it on there from the factory.  I have had it to several GTO nats & it always get a lot of attention & praise for the wing on the back.  Did I mention I bought my car new & also had a hood tach installed before I picked it up at the dealer. It is the correct hood tach that has the vent in the bottom & has the correct vent tube that goes into the heater box. Lots have seen that to & lots want to buy the vent tube , but it's not for sale.  My car is now a 4 spd. but came original as an auto. I ordered a new 73 GTO with the 455 SD engine but it didn't come in. Although the order got picked up & then canceled 5 times before I was told finally that it would not come the way I ordered it. I tried to order another one but it was to late as it took forever to be canceled the last time so I had to take what they had on the lot which was one the owners son was driving. But I got a very good deal on it as it had a lot of miles on it when i got it. 8340 miles, but it only cost me $ 2500.00 out the door with the trade of my 69 Firebird. It came with P.S , P.B. Disc brakes & AM 8-track radio & the sport wheel , vinyle top, & the 400 engine. AF coupe. Thats with the louvered side windows.  But it's now a 4 spd. with 373 rear end & posi. 

DSCI1952.JPG

DSCI1953.JPG

DSCI1955.JPG

DSCI1959.JPG

DSCI1958.JPG

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

awesome car! welcome to the club! The spoiler looks great! Welcome to the GTO winged club!

Edited by 360Rocket

Welcome to FP Rex! What an awesome '73 goat. These babies don't get the respect and credit they deserve. It's nice to see one in this spectacular condition. I love the wing and the hood tach. I had a '73 Lemans Sport Coupe out of high school, so I know the colonade body well. First '73 GTO or Lemans I have ever seen with a manual tranny and a console too.

I have to admit, you are the first person I have come across that actually tried to order the SD motor (the motor that never was for the GTO anyway). I'd love to hear that story sometime.

What do you have embroidered into your seats? The GTO crest?