Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Night pics of my GP , pic heavy

I decided since we were going out for ice cream I would take some shots of my car parked down town underneath one of the bridges. Some cool shots IMO, sorry if some are fuzzy as these were taken on my older digi cam. Anyways enjoy!!! Btw the last pic my fiance took while I was driving...

008-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

011-3.jpg

010-4.jpg

009-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

well I haven't gotten the cancer cured yet on it. I've been uber busy at work ,plus I come home and there is more work lol. I'm working on it though .

cool. i like blue-ish light in the background. i think it would have helped if there was a warm white light/glow in the opposite side.

Cool pics and I agree with Ghost on that one.

Nice!

but I :lol2: with mark agreeing with Ghost.

Hope you have a good body guy for your rocker cancer. I had to get mine done on my 01 GP. I bought univrsal rockers off of some site for like 75 bucks, and had one of my dads buddys down the road do them. He had to rivet them in in places and there wasnt much to weld to. Luckily I was coating them in truck bed liner instead of paint so that kinda hid everything really well.

I plan on doing them myself. Maaco wants close to 700 or if they do it. This wouldn't be my first time doing body work like this so I figure I could save my self some good cash on it.

You can probably find either a donor GP with clean rockers, or buy them new and weld them in yourself.

From experience of rotted out panels on my 89 Tercel, get all the rust! A grinder will be your best friend for awhile. :lol2:

• Founders

Pics look good! I like that color for the lighting but was thinking that's pretty weird color for the lights under a bridge, its almost dark under there.

Good luck with it, and buy lots of grinder wheels. Just dont wait to long bc I did and my sub frame was starting to rot, so he has very little to weld to.

Thanks guys!! My town has some interesting lighting in it. I like the bridge because there is a road that goes under it and has a nice curve which is what I originally wanted,plus I wanted to make it as the sun was just setting but it didn't happen that way. I have a ton of cut off wheels and I just got my air nibbler resharpened so yeah :lol2: haha