Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Member w/ 2 Pontiacs

Hello all, new member from sunny Florida! I am the proud owner of two Pontiacs, one is a 2009 Vibe GT and the second which is my project car is a 1986 Firebird Trans AM with a 305 TPI. Pics to follow...

Before:

7417535aa09826e8d7446de0b302183fa5d.jpg

and Currently (still a long way from home)

DSCF2321.jpg

DSCF2311.jpg

DSCF2364.jpg

My daily driver:

PICT0416.jpg

:welcomeFP:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

:rolleyes::lol2: another person from Florida!!!!

Put a nice lawn chair in the TA and at least you'll be able to somewhat drive it :angry: can't wait to see that car evolve!!

Nice little Firebird that you have. What are the plans?

Thank you all, I plan on taking out that 305 and replacing it with a crate 350 (408hp). All the normal performance mods, heads, cam, intake, exhaust, weight reductions, etc... right now i have the whole interior out, as you can see, and will be switching it from the gray to black (I would really love the digital dash in there too), there is some rust holes that need to be taken care of, and down the road I will change the paint color to Sunset Orange Metallic with some flat black strips or something. The plan is for the '86 to be a track car and trade the Vibe in on a 4th gen WS6 in Black as a daily driver.

I have a blog of my efforts so far...

http://85tribute.blogspot.com/

Notallthere, nice Vibe, I use to have a Moonstone '06 Vibe myself.

350 nice swap for those cars just be careful of the transmission. When you do your swap are you keeping the Tuned Port?

;)

nice vibe and firebird! can't wait to see the progress for what you have planned.

Anything planned for the vibe?

Nothing for the Vibe, just keeping it clean and paying it down, getting ready for the WS6... hehe :lol2: I does currently have a K&N short ram.

350 nice swap for those cars just be careful of the transmission. When you do your swap are you keeping the Tuned Port?

Haven't decided yet, I might get a super ram.

I was just going to say if you do try and keep the tuned port, try and get the runners from edlebrock with corvette injectors but I am not sure if that will keep up to 408 hp.