Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 1977 TA in Iceland

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'm not the biggest muscle car fan, but I really want to do a resto-mod build on one of these T/As.

Stuff an LS3 under the hood, T56 trans, Ford 9" rearend, coilover suspension, six pot brakes up front and four pots out back, a wide set of three piece wheels on sticky Toyo Proxes R888s and flog the hell out of it on the road courses.

I'm not the biggest muscle car fan, but I really want to do a resto-mod build on one of these T/As.

Stuff an LS3 under the hood, T56 trans, Ford 9" rearend, coilover suspension, six pot brakes up front and four pots out back, a wide set of three piece wheels on sticky Toyo Proxes R888s and flog the hell out of it on the road courses.

Oh, so then you will want a Burt Reynolds Edition Trans Am from Year One.

http://ghostworks.yearone.com/the-burt-reynolds-edition-trans-am/

Oh, so then you will want a Burt Reynolds Edition Trans Am from Year One.

http://ghostworks.yearone.com/the-burt-reynolds-edition-trans-am/

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Six figures and one of them can be your's. I have the DVD from the DIY Network of how they built the first ones. Complete and total restoration on the bodies. The cars are actual Trans Ams from a VIN perspective - no Firebirds in the bunch.

Six figures and one of them can be your's. I have the DVD from the DIY Network of how they built the first ones. Complete and total restoration on the bodies. The cars are actual Trans Ams from a VIN perspective - no Firebirds in the bunch.

Time to play the lotto.

Or just play with the one I built in Forza 4 again. :lol:

Time to play the lotto.

Or just play with the one I built in Forza 4 again. :lol:

I suppose that's either one is a dream compared to the building the real thing. Frankly, given Year One's receipt, I'd like to take the time and try to build one on my own. Who cares if it takes 5-6 years and $50k of my own money and my own sweat equity. It's still one bad-ass ride. Besides horse trading for some of the parts is half the fun.

Still Gudfinnur has a sweet looking original.