Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Newbie here..!!

Hello Guys

Perry here. I am newbie to this site and this is my first post. I found this site on google search because I was searching for the Pontiac cars, today's I am interested in those cars and wanna get some basic knowledge about them. I hope I am on right platform and I will find enough knowledge on this site. Thanks

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

You are among friends here Perry. Feel free to ask any question you like about Pontiacs - US or Canadian versions. I think someone will be able to come up with the answer. Let us know what you are looking at and what you need to know and we will definitely try to help you out.

welcome to FP! you will like it here. and was there a certain model in specific that you were interested in?

I don't know...this guy sounds a bit too much like a bot that might have registered just to try to pull user info off this site. He might be legit but the poor translation with only very generalized details makes me suspicious.

Please prove me wrong Perry; I want to be wrong on this assumption.

I don't know...this guy sounds a bit too much like a bot that might have registered just to try to pull user info off this site. He might be legit but the poor translation with only very generalized details makes me suspicious.

Please prove me wrong Perry; I want to be wrong on this assumption.

I was kinda thinking the same...