Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hi, from alberta :)

Hi there I have a 2009 G8, we are a part of a few G8 forums along with the Adams polishes forum. I have had my G8 for a yr now and couldn't be any happier with it she's my baby. Here's a few pics I have since tinted the tails ( light) and limo on the rear windows

As she sits right now

6440285E-E2CA-415F-9C25-62DDF80F0F4C-911

B04EEFEA-9F52-4032-9228-4C8298B75B14-167

25CCD21B-E111-4F84-98F3-C6D7F63A83AF-167

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Yeah... good on ya bein' from Red Deer, G8! In fact, that's where I landed from the East (Sask.) in '65. Workin' at RDM as a parts kid.. in the old shop downtown. I think it's a fancy restaurant now..

Neighbour of mine had a G8 GXP. For some silly reason traded it for a Terrain.

Welcome to the forums!

I'd safely say it's a base LY7 powered model going by the standard VE tails, exhaust and wheels in the first pic.

Not a fan of the ugly chrome wheels, doe.

I love em. Didn't want to drowned my car with black rims that everyone else is doing, not eye catching for the most part unless they have a chrome lip, for spending that kind of money for rims they were going to be flashy, and not something that is easily overlooked like black :) not my style and the chrome rims compliment the chrome trim, and the tinted tails, windows change the look of the car. V6 has enough power for me.. Sure I'd love a GT or GXP but I like cheaper insurance and gas mileage better lol

• Founders

gas mileage better lol

If memory serves me correctly, I believe they tested the GT vs base G8 and the GT in reality got better mpgs lol.

I love em. Didn't want to drowned my car with black rims that everyone else is doing, not eye catching for the most part unless they have a chrome lip, for spending that kind of money for rims they were going to be flashy, and not something that is easily overlooked like black :) not my style and the chrome rims compliment the chrome trim, and the tinted tails, windows change the look of the car. V6 has enough power for me.. Sure I'd love a GT or GXP but I like cheaper insurance and gas mileage better lol

Umm...where did I mention black wheels?

If anything, gunmetal or bronze would look awesome with that color.

That was just a example lol. I don't like any of those other ones. To bland for my liking. And bronze would look horrible I think lol

I bet a silver or gunmetal would look REALLLLLY sweet with your color!

But hey, it's your ride, rims are Chaos' thing... so pardon his suggestions, he's just trying to make your car more gooder :D

Sure I'd love a GT or GXP but I like cheaper insurance and gas mileage better lol

If you can find a GXP, buy it anyway! Canada got 6.