Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello, my name is Mike and I own a 2008 Pontiac G8/GT in Limited Ignition Orange. I have turned my vehicle into a show car. Here is some pics, let me know what you think? After this weekend I am starting a new build on the 8, so stay tuned!!

PhotoMark2.jpg

Stance.jpeg

PhotoMark.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome, noob.

Interesting G8...mod list?

My two cents: the stickers are just um...random. I could see a rolecall on the back window, but that just looks chinsy.

Meh...LED DRLs don't really go with the car...it's not an Audi, even though other manufactures are riding the coat tails of Audi's DRL trend.

Interested about the wheels and suspension, those look like three piece wheels.

Ok, to answer some questons..

No its not one of the first 888.

The stickers are on the car because I have sponsors and have to keep them happy!!

The DRL's are for show purpose, have to be different and draw the crowd!!!

The wheels are one piece and were not expensive, have gotten alot of compliments on them though.

Got my HSD coilovers from the UK.

Thanks for all your guys comments, everyone has there own taste and thats what I love about custom cars. If we all had the same taste it would be boring.

My new build will be revealed at the Motion Auto Show in Long Beach in April/May 2013. I'm sure some will like and some will hate, its all good. Nice to be apart of this forum!!

At least you're taking the criticism in stride. Me personally, I prefer performance over looks.

I kinda figured you were on coils to be that low. But what about the wheels? Brand? Size? Offset?

Okay, you need the stickers, but why so random? They would look better centralized somewhere and organized, they really just ruin the clean look the car could have.

I have been in the car scene since I was 16 and I take all comments good and bad, its all good!!

Yeah, the logos are where the sponsors want them. They are in the same spots on all the cars in our club. Sucks, but get free shit...lol

The wheels are S3 Sport Design 20x8.5 all 4, not sure on offset, sorry.

I am the opposite, I like look over performance. I like my car to look good no matter how fast or slow it is...lol

Never even heard of that brand of wheel...hmmm...but only an 8.5" wide wheel? No point in plus sizing wheels if they're the same width as stock. My shop has a 2009 G8GT we've been setting up for one of our wheel & tire combos plus a drop (It's getting all Pedders suspension bits) the back of these cars could tuck a 20x11 if done right.

Yeah, got the wheels when the car first came out and there were not many rims to choose from. They only made them in 8.5 so i had no choice.

Will be going bigger on next build, and hopefully bringing some Aussie products to the US!!

I live in Vegas.

I have been in the car scene since I was 16 and I take all comments good and bad, its all good!!

Yeah, the logos are where the sponsors want them. They are in the same spots on all the cars in our club. Sucks, but get free shit...lol

The wheels are S3 Sport Design 20x8.5 all 4, not sure on offset, sorry.

I am the opposite, I like look over performance. I like my car to look good no matter how fast or slow it is...lol

Welcome and nice ride B) minus the stickers :lol: though I understand why you car is wearing them....I myself, I want it ALL! Looks AND Performance! :naughty:

I live in Vegas.

REALLY?!?!?? i was jus there! AHH, why didnt i check this before? it would have been nice to see it in person.