Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New camera == new pics!

Got a new camera, trying it out and getting the feel of using something a little more potent than my kodak easyshare :lol: Got a Olympus E-420 off ebay with a lot of gear for a good price, only had it a few days, so go easy.

No tripod used, light was getting low right around sunset when I found this spot. Went driving around, looking for a place to take pictures where I wouldn't have a high likelihood of getting robbed, mugged, raped or stabbed with a spork.

Yes, the car needs tint, paint, and a V8, plate covered, ooh and trashy naked lady mudflaps :D

Anybody have any good tips with using a DSLR camera?

PA285228.jpg

engine.jpg

PA285264.jpg

PA285269.jpg

PA285252.jpg

PA285285.jpg

PA285302.jpg

PA285329.jpg

PA285340.jpg

lightsonlow.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

tint? sure

Paint? Not really, adds character and doesn't look like you have any rust.

v8? wtf I thought you were all about building the 6 up? eitherway can't go wrong

Trashy naked lady mudflaps? Why wasn't it already done?

Good stuff. Look up some tips on "photographers" forums.

tint? sure

Paint? Not really, adds character and doesn't look like you have any rust.

v8? wtf I thought you were all about building the 6 up? eitherway can't go wrong

Trashy naked lady mudflaps? Why wasn't it already done?

Good stuff. Look up some tips on "photographers" forums.

I was heading the snarky comments off at the pass before they appeared in the forum. I don't ever plan on making this a V8. Ever. Lol!

I just ignore snarky comments.

My favourite are the ones that go I like your car but the rims are not my style or crap along those lines. Usually from simple minded people.

Anyways I can appreciate the work that goes into all work even the donk stuff.

Good work on the car what rims are those. I am still shopping for the Chevelle.

Thanks, they're Speedline Mistral 6's. I can't find any others of the same style anywhere. Bought them used off an SCCA World Challenge Camaro in Florida and repainted them.

17" x 9.5" with 275's all around.

I don't worry about the snarky comments, I get more compliments, but the guys that usually do the whole "could have had a v8" comments are friends in the area that just like to give me a hard time.

• Founders

I think its more impressive as a V6, not that many people will take the time and effort, as you have, to make such a great Firebird s a V6.

Great pics

Yeah, most of my posts are cross pollenation copypasta types. I will make a post on one forum, copy & paste the text before it is formatted to all the other forums I'm a member of.

Such as:

Racelubbock

westtexasimports

wtxracers

truestreetcars

ricekiller

fullthrottlev6

v6f-body

camarov6

ls1tech

gminsidenews

firebirdnation

foreverpontiac

bangshift

turbobuick

streetcommodores

justcommodores

gmhightechperformance

highperformancpontiac

Yeah, most of my posts are cross pollenation copypasta types. I will make a post on one forum, copy & paste the text before it is formatted to all the other forums I'm a member of.

Such as:

Racelubbock

westtexasimports

wtxracers

truestreetcars

ricekiller

fullthrottlev6

v6f-body

camarov6

ls1tech

gminsidenews

firebirdnation

foreverpontiac

bangshift

turbobuick

streetcommodores

justcommodores

gmhightechperformance

highperformancpontiac

Do you daily check all of those? I thought my 8 was intense and then a couple more I check when bored

Car looks great!

haha you don't even want to know what sites I'm on... :lol:

Well... I guess you gotta do whatcha gotta do lol