Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Debbie Harris's 1969 Grand Prix

2022 September
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Update of the Vibe

Mariachi

Well, I know some of you have seen and followed the progression of the vibe but things have been slowly moving in a downward manner. I have sold and removed a lot of things. Here is what the vibe looks like now:

576161_4155264635129_1139325166_n.jpg

I know some of you may think that I am giving up on the vibe but, actually, I haven't. I met more vibe owners in TX and that boosted my confidence up a bit more on the vibe to not decide to get rid of it after all.

I sold my wheels to another Vibe GT owner locally. Some of you may have seen the pics already and some may have not.

527109_133739063434961_1051465387_n.jpg

I am also going to be selling my bucket seats with no bracket and harness bar. seats are going with 4 point harness.

I will be searching for a new set of wheels as well soon. Trying to find a nice set for a good price.

Stripe has also been removed and lip has been added back on. I am going to be removing all the wheels and spraying them all black to get a better gloss black out of the steelies for the time being.

Well, enjoy is all I have to say. :)

• Founders

Paint looks good. Looks darker though then I remember, could just be some weird optical illusion with the steelies :lol:

Paint looks good. Looks darker though then I remember, could just be some weird optical illusion with the steelies :lol:

actually, i had just finished cut/buff/polish so the color comes out a lot better with less scratches, even though it still needs a paint job. lol